All things Fendi StrapYou.........

IMG_7909.JPG IMG_7908.JPG

I was wondering if anyone would give me a second opinion on this Strap You. I bought this on-line, and it just arrived. I was hoping the blue buds might match the blue of the Mini Peekaboo, but the buds are more of a blue/grey and the bag is blue/violet. So, I'm debating whether the colors are complementary enough and also whether the strap just overwhelms the bag or not. I had a one-time use coupon I was able to use to buy this. However, it was still very expensive, and I'm thinking I should return it if I don't love it. The other Strap You I was considering for this bag is the white leaf with violet/blue/tan strapping. Thanks for your help!

View attachment 3730824 View attachment 3730825

I was wondering if anyone would give me a second opinion on this Strap You. I bought this on-line, and it just arrived. I was hoping the blue buds might match the blue of the Mini Peekaboo, but the buds are more of a blue/grey and the bag is blue/violet. So, I'm debating whether the colors are complementary enough and also whether the strap just overwhelms the bag or not. I had a one-time use coupon I was able to use to buy this. However, it was still very expensive, and I'm thinking I should return it if I don't love it. The other Strap You I was considering for this bag is the white leaf with violet/blue/tan strapping. Thanks for your help!
I love it, melsig! :loveeyes:

Reactions: melsig

I think it looks perfect with that bag!! A lot of the bag/strap combos on the website and that I've seen in stores aren't super matchy-matchy...and I like that about them! Plus you can always move it to a different bag when you want to change it up. [emoji6]

I think it goes really well with it.

I think it looks perfect with that bag!! A lot of the bag/strap combos on the website and that I've seen in stores aren't super matchy-matchy...and I like that about them! Plus you can always move it to a different bag when you want to change it up. [emoji6]

That's a good point. The Fendi Strap You concept has really hooked me, which I suppose is the whole marketing aim, here! I've had it sitting next to me while I work on the computer all day - I'm definitely liking it more... Thanks for your input!

Reactions: crisbac