All things Fendi StrapYou.........

1. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3162712/Would-spend-1-000-BAG-STRAP-Fendi-releases-costly-new-leather-accessory.html

2. They're really lovely, especially the studded ones, but for that money I think I'd prefer to purchase a bag bug.

3. They're nice, but I would rather put that money toward another bag. I have several bags still on my wish list and they come before any cute strap.

4. They are beautiful!!! But for 1000 have to say would much rather a bag or wallat.

5. I'll join the consensus on this one. They're nice, but I'd wait and see if they show up at the Cabazon outlet or in a sample sale.

6. Fendi is no stranger to selling overpriced accessories.
    Last year, the Italian fashion house launched $1,750 furry key chains to hang from your bag, which Kendall Jenner famously attached to a $2,500 Valentino handbag.
    And this year, Fendi is set to release a collection of colorful handbag straps, for $1,000 each.

In November, the brand will launch its Strap You collection of nine two-tone over-the-shoulder straps to personalize any bag of choice.
    They will come in a range of bright leathers and exotic skins, with two styles adorned with rainbow-colored studs.
    One thing is for sure, Kendall Jenner will certainly be spotted with one slung over her shoulder.
    The 19-year-old model revealed her first ad for Fendi on Instagram earlier this week, wearing a large fur coat and clutching a light pink Fendi bag with the aforementioned key chain.
    Unfortunately for Kendall, her debut campaign for the brand didn't go down particularly well with its fans.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3162712/Would-spend-1-000-BAG-STRAP-Fendi-releases-costly-new-leather-accessory.html#ixzz3g9e7d8vl

image.jpg
  7. Here is Olivia Palermo with her studded strap........:loveeyes:

image.jpg
  8. I wonder if all the straps will be $1k or if they start at $1k.....:thinking:

9. Good point, I'm guessing exotic or embellished will be more.

10. It does look great, but I'm with everyone else - I'd rather have another bag, or bag bug.

11. Another of Olivia Palermo

image.jpg
  12. And another pic of her in NYC.....strictly for mod shot/ informational purposes only:P

image.jpg
  13. These are pretty cool!

14. I like them very much!

15. I love these