All things Fendi StrapYou.........

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3162712/Would-spend-1-000-BAG-STRAP-Fendi-releases-costly-new-leather-accessory.html

2. They're really lovely, especially the studded ones, but for that money I think I'd prefer to purchase a bag bug.

3. They're nice, but I would rather put that money toward another bag. I have several bags still on my wish list and they come before any cute strap.

4. They are beautiful!!! But for 1000 have to say would much rather a bag or wallat.

5. I'll join the consensus on this one. They're nice, but I'd wait and see if they show up at the Cabazon outlet or in a sample sale.

6. Fendi is no stranger to selling overpriced accessories.
    Last year, the Italian fashion house launched $1,750 furry key chains to hang from your bag, which Kendall Jenner famously attached to a $2,500 Valentino handbag.
    And this year, Fendi is set to release a collection of colorful handbag straps, for $1,000 each.

In November, the brand will launch its Strap You collection of nine two-tone over-the-shoulder straps to personalize any bag of choice.
    They will come in a range of bright leathers and exotic skins, with two styles adorned with rainbow-colored studs.
    One thing is for sure, Kendall Jenner will certainly be spotted with one slung over her shoulder.
    The 19-year-old model revealed her first ad for Fendi on Instagram earlier this week, wearing a large fur coat and clutching a light pink Fendi bag with the aforementioned key chain.
    Unfortunately for Kendall, her debut campaign for the brand didn't go down particularly well with its fans.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3162712/Would-spend-1-000-BAG-STRAP-Fendi-releases-costly-new-leather-accessory.html#ixzz3g9e7d8vl

Attached Files:

7. Here is Olivia Palermo with her studded strap........:loveeyes:

Attached Files:

8. I wonder if all the straps will be $1k or if they start at $1k.....:thinking:

9. Good point, I'm guessing exotic or embellished will be more.

10. It does look great, but I'm with everyone else - I'd rather have another bag, or bag bug.

11. Another of Olivia Palermo

Attached Files:

12. And another pic of her in NYC.....strictly for mod shot/ informational purposes only:P

Attached Files:

Jess2ng2 likes this.
  13. These are pretty cool!

14. I like them very much!

15. I love these