All things Fendi StrapYou.........

Any opinions on which strap would go best with a whipstitch bag? the busier the better? or keep it simple with a python?
(I have the burgundy dot.com)

Can you post a couple of pics of your bag with the straps? Personally, I love the python straps but depending on the color combo you choose, the basic strap or even the whipstitch strap may look best:smile:

Can you post a couple of pics of your bag with the straps? Personally, I love the python straps but depending on the color combo you choose, the basic strap or even the whipstitch strap may look best:smile:

I agree! I got the strap with the circles and metallic pointy domes (retails $1300 just to describe it better) but it seemed awfully busy with my whipstitch bag and I was concerned that the sharp domes would rest against the bag and scratch it or leave indents) so I sent it back and will try another strap. I like the look of whipstitch and also the squared studs.

I know this bag looks beautiful and can stand alone without more adornment but the straps are so darn cute!
I'm heading to NYC this weekend - so I hope to see them in person!

I agree! I got the strap with the circles and metallic pointy domes (retails $1300 just to describe it better) but it seemed awfully busy with my whipstitch bag and I was concerned that the sharp domes would rest against the bag and scratch it or leave indents) so I sent it back and will try another strap. I like the look of whipstitch and also the squared studs.

I know this bag looks beautiful and can stand alone without more adornment but the straps are so darn cute!
I'm heading to NYC this weekend - so I hope to see them in person!
I'm looking forward to hearing what you decide:smile:.

Do you mix your silver hardware straps with your bags which has gold hardware?

Yes I do. I used the red floral strap with a Rouge H vintage Kelly bag. Floral strap is silver HW and the vintage Kelly is gold.

I think it's a personal preference. While I would prefer to wear monotoned HW for a more coordinated look, the HW mix makes outfits appear more nonchalant and fun.

Reactions: ryns

Yes I do and I don't worry about it. I have a black Fendi BTW bag, and bought the strap you that is black/neon yellow which has gold hardware. I love this strap you so much, that I don't let the hardware difference bother me.

Reactions: ryns
Hi all - hope I don't get knocked for this. In the spirit of "all things Fendi strap you".. Please let me share. I went to Fendi a week ago to pick up a dress I bought (gold print worn by Bella Hadid in print ad (had to have it taken in) - while I was there waiting for my dress, I thought I would get a strap for my new Kelly. But the SAs were reorganising the shelves and there were none on display - odd I thought and before I knew it the words slipped "Where are the strap-ons?!" And then I said "No more strap-yous?" I knew they heard me.....

Hi all - hope I don't get knocked for this. In the spirit of "all things Fendi strap you".. Please let me share. I went to Fendi a week ago to pick up a dress I bought (gold print worn by Bella Hadid in print ad (had to have it taken in) - while I was there waiting for my dress, I thought I would get a strap for my new Kelly. But the SAs were reorganising the shelves and there were none on display - odd I thought and before I knew it the words slipped "Where are the strap-ons?!" And then I said "No more strap-yous?" I knew they heard me.....
HAHAHA, I really hope you don't get in trouble for this but OMFG!!!! Your anecdote gave me life!!!! It must have been so embarassing but, whatevs, we're all human and we all make mistakes, and TBH sometimes what comes out of our mouths doesn't necessarily mean it's something we have in our head, I think you had a momentary lapse, don't sweat it, take it as a very funny anecdote, thank you so much for this, I really needed something to cheer me up today.

Sending lots of light your way...

It all depends on how contrasting the tones are, for instance, I have a bag I bought at Zara and it has "gold" tone hardware but since, obviously is not actual metal, the tone is not rich and golden, is more like a soft gold tone, so is kind of neutral, and I sometimes use the strap from that bag with other bags I own that have silver tone hardware, maybe is just a question of trying the combination and you'll see if it works for you or not.

Let's remember that in fashion, there are few rules, and those few, most of the time can be broken, trust your instinct!