All Things DOT.COM - post pics, ask questions and chat here!

I'm 5'6" and I have the medium dotcom - it's a great size.
Easy to use, a little heavy but I added a Strap You, which I think adds some weight.
Overall one of the most attractive bags I own!

Thanks so much for your response! Since I originally posted that message, I managed to visit a store that carries them (none of my local stores carry Fendi, sadly). I do like the medium size! It's a very attractive bag.

Hi guys, im about to buy my first fendi and its a dotcom, online. May i know what to expect beside the dustbag (authenticity card, care card etc?) and where can i find the serial number? Thanks..

Anyway, im 5.2". Do you guys prefer the regular or the new small click?

What do you guys think about this fendi bag? Will it be an It-bag in the future? Is it a trend thing? Does it hold resale value and how is it durability? I don't own any Fendi so please advice. Thanks xx
P00246156.jpg
P00246156_b1.jpg

sorry guys, hello everyone, I do not know if this is the right place to ask, but I wanted some information and impressions on purchases through Fendi's e-commerce website. Has anyone made purchases through the site? how did you find yourself? Has anyone used the return service? was the service satisfactory? I need some impression before making the purchase!
Thanks guys and have a nice day

Just noticed all Dotcoms are on sale on fendi.com. Is it being discontinued? Just purchased a black one on sale and wondering if I should keep it. Was hoping I could purchase a different pouch at some point as not a huge fan of the blue one. Has anyone covered the round part that’s visible from the outside with something?

I really like the shape, seems like a very sturdy and practical bag. Simple design with a twist to make it stand out. Not too heavy in my opinion either. Ticks most of the boxes for me, and I’ve been looking for a everyday work bag for a few years now.