All Things DOT.COM - post pics, ask questions and chat here!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. It’s a bit sad that Fendi makes everything similar to their successful Peekaboo, just because it sales. Dotcom was an example of something different, I’d even say more youthful/contemporary. It didn’t crazy sale because majority of Fendi buyers are a different crowd.
    I really like Fendi but they should start thinking about a new “it” bag design...(IMO dotcom had that potential) :smile:
    diYchante do you happen to know how much it costs at Bicester Village?

2. The SA told me it will be about 30% off retail price, so probably about £1,100 (30% off £1,600).
    I got mine for £700 but the sale has ended a few days ago. It has arrived yesterday and I love it so much!

3. My new Dot Com Click
    I wanted to wear it yesterday but it was raining probably will take this baby out today! 20180203_100635.jpg IMG_20180203_101303_237.jpg

lana19, Addy, LaurenMichelle and 4 others like this.
  4. Wow pretty! Enjoy her!!

5. Thanks for your reply. She’s gorgeous, enjoy!

6. 11651A98-0120-4539-98DE-AF34CF1021EE.jpeg
    My Dotcom!

7. My pretty rare Dotcom Click medium. I think it’s a beautiful bag and I wear it very often. I’ve always wondered why more people don’t like it and if I should have bought more popular bag like Gucci Marmont or Givenchy Antigona instead. Now it’s even discontinued:/

Attached Files:

Designerhbgirl likes this.
  8. Why is discontinuing the bag a bad thing? It seems to me that if you own the bag it would feel more “limited edition” once it’s discontinued.

9. Should have posted this last week. I love how versatile it is. The strap feels comfy on my shoulder. Although I 'm a bit struggling to wear it crossbody with a thick coat like this. I can imagine wearing it with lighter jacket with no problem. The leather is so smooth too! CYMERA_20180210_172236.jpg CYMERA_20180210_172355.jpg

10. Fab bag! I so want to get one! :smile:

11. It's a really nice bag indeed, go and get one before they gone

Deleted member 629947 likes this.
  12. IMG_0580.JPG Here's my dotcom. I originally got the black laced but swapped for this one. I have too much black and I love flowerland. I did try the new runaway but it's bulky and wide open at the top. Still confused about the choice to discontinue dotcom.

13. So pretty and interesting:smile:

moi et mes sacs likes this.
  14. Thank you. I do keep looking at it

15. Hello everyone. It’s such a shame that the Dotcom is getting discontinued. For me it’s a perfect bag. It’s sad we ain’t going to see new variation. I’m in love with it. I don’t really like the new runaway bag. I think it’s more of a 2jour style. And I prefers the 2jour. Well let’s just hope new style are ahead. IMG_1699.jpg
    This is my dot com. Hope you like it