Scarves Alice Shirley Fan Club

weN,
Thank you for posting this cw of JQ! I just purchased this on Saturday. Your pictures helped me so much! I also have the blue/camel version and am waiting on cw 1. I can’t get enough of these Jaguars crowned with feathers. :P
I just realized yours is the shawl!! This is magnificent! Mine is the 90 in this cw.

I got my Jaguar scarf this past Sunday. I used it on Monday and noticed that the scarf was badly wrinkled from about one hour of wear!! This is a first for me! I wore Jardin Anglais scarf for 6 hours straight while travelling and at the end of the day, not a crease!

Did this happen to anyone else? Is the silk getting thinner?
0B29927E-FFD0-4C9B-8B8D-11CF3C3545B8.jpeg

I got my Jaguar scarf this past Sunday. I used it on Monday and noticed that the scarf was badly wrinkled from about one hour of wear!! This is a first for me! I wore Jardin Anglais scarf for 6 hours straight while travelling and at the end of the day, not a crease!

Did this happen to anyone else? Is the silk getting thinner?
View attachment 3936765

I've worn mine a few times now with no problems, but it wasn't during any sort of vigorous activity, for a few hours at a time.

View attachment 3938512 Here’s JQ 90cm in cw 7 for reference. My second JQ of the season! 05 is the other. Gotta get a third kitty, 01 and then I’m done.

I love CW 07 on you!

Reactions: Marmota
This is gorgeous on you, Ladybaga! Love this CW, your mod shot may have just solidified my decision on a CW :biggrin:
Thank you so much MissIn! These JQ are dangerous to my wallet! I just ordered cw 01 in the 90cm, thanks to bunny cat alerting me to one popping up on h.com. Hoping my store gets the shawl version of this colorway, then I have to be done! (3 90s and one 140 is a litter of kitties!)

Thank you! I feel a tiny bit guilty for not waiting on my store to get this one, but if I see something I have to pounce.
You look so beautiful in yours, I hope I can look half as good as you! Thank you again for the heads up. I have learned that if I snooze, I lose!

Yaaassss...I know that feeling only toooo well... :crybaby:

Reactions: Ladybaga
Yaaassss...I know that feeling only toooo well... :crybaby:
I love my Into the Canadian Wild (greens and fuchsia, but I really also wanted the one with the pink owl and red sky.) There were so many pretty colors, suitable for spring and summer, in that one. Lagoon, turquoise, orange..... There was one on H.com when these first appeared, but I waited......and lost! My store never ordered this colorway, and I never had them do a search for it. I'm not even sure what the colorway number was; it just looked so pretty online. (I could research it on the Fall 2017 thread, but sometimes, I feel that maybe it wasn't meant to be. I do "stalk" hermes.com just in case it comes back around. H is funny about that....just when you think all of the past season scarves are gone, H.com puts it back up for sale.:doh:

Came back to say that I just researched it...CW 07 for Into the Canadian Wild. (p. 35 on 2017 Fall Scarves) PINK owl against an orange red sky. So pretty! Not sure if anyone bought this, but would love to see it. Perhaps our lovely Croisette has this? It would look amazing on her.

Last edited:
Reactions: papertiger and BBC
Thank you! I feel a tiny bit guilty for not waiting on my store to get this one, but if I see something I have to pounce.
You look so beautiful in yours; I hope I can look half as good as you! Thank you again for the heads up. I have learned that if I snooze, I lose!

Ladybaga - I understand. I’ve been pestering my boutique every other day, and they assure me it’s coming. But I keep stalking the website, and if I see one, I’m pouncing!!