Scarves Alice Shirley Fan Club

I love my Into the Canadian Wild (greens and fuchsia, but I really also wanted the one with the pink owl and red sky.) There were so many pretty colors, suitable for spring and summer, in that one. Lagoon, turquoise, orange..... There was one on H.com when these first appeared, but I waited......and lost! My store never ordered this colorway, and I never had them do a search for it. I'm not even sure what the colorway number was; it just looked so pretty online. (I could research it on the Fall 2017 thread, but sometimes, I feel that maybe it wasn't meant to be. I do "stalk" hermes.com just in case it comes back around. H is funny about that....just when you think all of the past season scarves are gone, H.com puts it back up for sale.:doh:

Came back to say that I just researched it...CW 07 for Into the Canadian Wild. (p. 35 on 2017 Fall Scarves) PINK owl against an orange red sky. So pretty! Not sure if anyone bought this, but would love to see it. Perhaps our lovely Croisette has this? It would look amazing on her.
I tried on and loved 07 but then ended up with your color (green and fuchsia). 07 was very vibrant and unique.

Reactions: Ladybaga
Came back to say that I just researched it...CW 07 for Into the Canadian Wild. (p. 35 on 2017 Fall Scarves) PINK owl against an orange red sky. So pretty! Not sure if anyone bought this, but would love to see it. Perhaps our lovely Croisette has this? It would look amazing on her.

I have this colorway, but I have yet to wear it. It is beautiful, and I snapped it up when I saw it. But I'm still not convinced it suits me, so she sits in my scarf drawer and winks at me every time I open it and reach for one of her more subdued sisters. I am a redhead (auburn, not strawberry), and brighter pinks and oranges are outside of my usual comfort zone. I thought I would challenge myself with this one, but haven't found the courage. :hrmm:

weN,
Thank you for posting this cw of JQ! I just purchased this on Saturday. Your pictures helped me so much! I also have the blue/camel version and am waiting on cw 1. I can’t get enough of these Jaguars crowned with feathers. :P
I just realized yours is the shawl!! This is magnificent! Mine is the 90 in this cw.
Pleasure! :ty: Always happy to help enable! :P Congrats on your Jaquar Quetzal 90 silks! Looking forward to seeing your Jaquar Quetzal family once you get your CSGM! :graucho:

Reactions: Ladybaga
weN,
Thank you for posting this cw of JQ! I just purchased this on Saturday. Your pictures helped me so much! I also have the blue/camel version and am waiting on cw 1. I can’t get enough of these Jaguars crowned with feathers. :P
I just realized yours is the shawl!! This is magnificent! Mine is the 90 in this cw.
I love my Into the Canadian Wild (greens and fuchsia, but I really also wanted the one with the pink owl and red sky.) There were so many pretty colors, suitable for spring and summer, in that one. Lagoon, turquoise, orange..... There was one on H.com when these first appeared, but I waited......and lost! My store never ordered this colorway, and I never had them do a search for it. I'm not even sure what the colorway number was; it just looked so pretty online. (I could research it on the Fall 2017 thread, but sometimes, I feel that maybe it wasn't meant to be. I do "stalk" hermes.com just in case it comes back around. H is funny about that....just when you think all of the past season scarves are gone, H.com puts it back up for sale.:doh:

Can`t agree more. I have one pink Into the Canadian wild ,it was the only CW on website. I called the SA to find CW 07 in the early July 2017, I was told it has been sold out and it would not be available anymore because it is a limited version for Canadian. Just called the SA to fine the fuchsia/green this morning. I really love that fantastic design.

Here is my jaguar
View attachment 3939265

I've chosen this CW thinking of my mum, who passed away many years ago. Although she did not have any H scarf, I bet she would have love this one.
This is so lovely on you. I am sorry for the loss of your mom. She would say that you look amazing! I lost my mother in December and feel the same as you about this scarf. She would have loved it! I am soon to be your twin on this colorway!

Can`t agree more. I have one pink Into the Canadian wild ,it was the only CW on website. I called the SA to find CW 07 in the early July 2017, I was told it has been sold out and it would not be available anymore because it is a limited version for Canadian. Just called the SA to fine the fuchsia/green this morning. I really love that fantastic design.
Maybe 07 will pop up one day. I know that Canada received a limited edition colorway for this design, but I know it wasn't 07. Hopefully, there is one floating around in the US somewhere. If not, I know that i need to be (and I am) thankful to have the one that I own. Good luck finding the green/fuchsia one. For reference, mine is colorway 12 (Blue, vert, rose are the official colors.)

I have this colorway, but I have yet to wear it. It is beautiful, and I snapped it up when I saw it. But I'm still not convinced it suits me, so she sits in my scarf drawer and winks at me every time I open it and reach for one of her more subdued sisters. I am a redhead (auburn, not strawberry), and brighter pinks and oranges are outside of my usual comfort zone. I thought I would challenge myself with this one, but haven't found the courage. :hrmm:
You should wear it! I think it would look lovely against a chambray blue blouse. :smile: