Scarves Alice Shirley Fan Club

1. Love! I really like the way you tied these scarves, especially the first way is so unique. Gotta go hunt down some scarf tying tutorials on the forum now, I am always wearing mine the same couple of ways.

cavalla likes this.
  2. I enjoy reading @MYH thread on her scarf collection which includes knot tutorials. Be warned that you might get sucked into buying some of the scarves that she has! (It's THAT enabling!)

Back on topic: I'm wondering if there'll be a Into Canadian Wild gavroche like Dans un Jardin Anglais in the near future. :thinking:

Angelian likes this.
  3. Thank you. These 2 CWs for 90 are indeed unique among my collections. I'm glad that I got them to explore new possibilities.

:love:

4. There are a lot of ideas on the forum and on the net. But what I notice is that sometimes the design itself inspires to knotting ideas. Inspect your scarves closely and think out of the box. Sometimes they speak to you. I've come up with ideas because I desperately want to show a specific part and no bias fold or cowboy knot variations can make it happen. Some SAs could be very helpful too. Whenever I travel to a city with H, I'll definitely visit the scarf department. You could run into very inspirational ones and learn something fun.

shrpthorn, Julide and Cookiefiend like this.
  5. You look sensational in these beautiful pieces, love the blues on you.

FrenchSandra likes this.
  6. Thnaks my dear Frou-Frou :hbeat:

7. Great advice Cavalla! I should try to use the creative side of my brain more haha, will try inventing my own tying methods!

cavalla likes this.
  8. :tup: And don't forget to show us photos with your new inventions. It's part of the fun wearing a scarf playing with the knots. ;)

MissIn likes this.
  9. French Sandra,
    You are too kind! It is I that would love to borrow from YOU!:smile: Just waiting to see what we becomes twins on next.

10. cavalla likes this.
  11. Thank you, dear Ladybaga. Wishing you wonderful holidays. :heart::heart:

12. Happy Holidays to you, too!❤️

cavalla likes this.
  13. Cross posting Jaquar Quetzal CSGM cw 07 from SS18 here.
    JQ07i.png
    JQ07ii.png JQcw07iii.png JQcw07iv.png JQcw07v.png JQcw07vi.png WhatsApp Image 2017-12-26 at 11.08.31.jpeg WhatsApp Image 2017-12-26 at 11.10.01.jpeg WhatsApp Image 2017-12-26 at 11.11.32.jpeg WhatsApp Image 2017-12-26 at 11.12.53.jpeg

14. twins on this one!! just wore it yesterday!! i do not think we have seen a lot of this CW and your pics are spot on and gorgeous! i hope you love wearing it :heart:

weN84 likes this.