Scarves Alice Shirley Fan Club

Love! I really like the way you tied these scarves, especially the first way is so unique. Gotta go hunt down some scarf tying tutorials on the forum now, I am always wearing mine the same couple of ways.
I enjoy reading @MYH thread on her scarf collection which includes knot tutorials. Be warned that you might get sucked into buying some of the scarves that she has! (It's THAT enabling!)

Back on topic: I'm wondering if there'll be a Into Canadian Wild gavroche like Dans un Jardin Anglais in the near future. :thinking:

Reactions: Angelian
Love! I really like the way you tied these scarves, especially the first way is so unique. Gotta go hunt down some scarf tying tutorials on the forum now, I am always wearing mine the same couple of ways.

There are a lot of ideas on the forum and on the net. But what I notice is that sometimes the design itself inspires to knotting ideas. Inspect your scarves closely and think out of the box. Sometimes they speak to you. I've come up with ideas because I desperately want to show a specific part and no bias fold or cowboy knot variations can make it happen. Some SAs could be very helpful too. Whenever I travel to a city with H, I'll definitely visit the scarf department. You could run into very inspirational ones and learn something fun.

There are a lot of ideas on the forum and on the net. But what I notice is that sometimes the design itself inspires to knotting ideas. Inspect your scarves closely and think out of the box. Sometimes they speak to you. I've come up with ideas because I desperately want to show a specific part and no bias fold or cowboy knot variations can make it happen. Some SAs could be very helpful too. Whenever I travel to a city with H, I'll definitely visit the scarf department. You could run into very inspirational ones and learn something fun.
Great advice Cavalla! I should try to use the creative side of my brain more haha, will try inventing my own tying methods!

Reactions: cavalla
Reactions: Meta