Alexander Skarsgård

What Maisie Knew: In Australian Cinemas August 22.

Maisie’s Day With Lincoln

Source: Madman Films Australia

*This is what happens in Australia when we can’t get the actual stars to come down for the premiere* :P

tumblr_mr3ot4DpPO1ql39g0o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mr3ot4DpPO1ql39g0o2_1280.jpg

tumblr_mr3ot4DpPO1ql39g0o3_1280.jpg

tumblr_mr3ot4DpPO1ql39g0o4_1280.jpg

tumblr_mr3ot4DpPO1ql39g0o5_1280.jpg

tumblr_mr3ot4DpPO1ql39g0o6_1280.jpg

tumblr_mr3ot4DpPO1ql39g0o7_1280.jpg

Source: Madman Films Australia Facebook

First things first: a very happy belated Birthday Squirrl! Hope, you had a good one!:hugs:

Thanks to all you lovely ladies for all the pics, reviews, gifs, etc. and WELCOME to the NEWBIES!

I'm back in Stockholm because one very attention needy client wants to move into a new poshy apartment before the kids have to go back to school - which will be in about 10 days:censor: Thing is, I scouted 8 apartments but all of them got 'a thing', e.g. the ceilings are too low/heigh, the hardwood foors are too leight/dark/new/old, the view is not nice enough, the envirement is to noisy/quiet, blah blah :censor: ......anyhoo thanks for letting me vent, I'm better now:flowers: .......on the other hand I got to praise my boss, because I interrupted my vacation he managed to upgrade my ordinary ticket into an 'access all area plus all free food & beverage pass' - so a big YAY for my boss:yahoo:

So, here is the line-up of WOW 2013
here should have been the image of the line-up but TPF acted up on me, so I attached it.
I'm looking forward to see Public Enemy, The Knife, even Neil Young and a bit Alicia Keys.
Last year WOW had a free live stream, this year they will be on spotify - check out the WOW homepage.

Eija has been working for WOW this year, booking artists and gigs. She and Bill will be DJing at the backstage lounge, restaurants, bars and clubs during "StayOutWest", the nightly events after the daily concerts during the festival.
tumblr_mr0a7axLA71sq1xajo1_1280.jpg

......and "The East" will be shown on Friday, 08/09, 13:00h at Capitol cinema, Göteborg.

sources for both pics: http://www.wayoutwest.se/

@Zola: this year's WOW will be no retake of last year, I hope :roflmfao: ......but on the other hand.......even though the conditions are changed, I'm still the old clumsy me:graucho:

@Free:you Aussies are hilarious! Maisie's day out with Lincoln is awesome! LOL

Attachments

• wow 2013.jpg
    wow 2013.jpg
    262.8 KB · Views: 2,190
Hi tku everyone for all the great info and photos. A small contribution

Eric scenes TB6.08

ASkarsgardCom/Published on 4 Aug 2013

marvelandwhimsy

skarsgardfans.com

mycelebrityfantasy

So little time on screen, but what he did with those less than five minutes. I love the scene with Holly's sons.

Here's all the episode recaps: Lots of good Eric/Alex reviews:

http://www.televisionwithoutpity.com/show/true-blood/dead-meat/

http://tvrecaps.ew.com/recap/true-blood-season-6-episode-8/

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/karen-fratti/true-blood-recap-dead-meat_b_3705534.html

http://tvline.com/2013/08/04/true-blood-recap-ben-dies-season-6/

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/true-blood-recap-an-eternity-599371

http://www.latimes.com/entertainmen...e-blood-recap-sookie-20130801,0,6874105.story

http://www.rollingstone.com/movies/news/true-blood-recap-heels-over-head-20130805

Note: There's still one death to come that doesn't "take". I'm thinking it might be Sookie. I think IF they try and turn her that because of the "blood bond" with Eric, it won't be permanent.

Edit: On the EW recap you can vote if you will miss the Shreveport wolf pack. 91.85% (at time of writing) voted NO.

I'm wondering if that's not what it is, Warlow's attempt to turn her.

:roflmfao: to the reaction to the Pack. I think the writers were forced to realize that's a dead storyline.

First things first: a very happy belated Birthday Squirrl! Hope, you had a good one!

Thanks to all you lovely ladies for all the pics, reviews, gifs, etc. and WELCOME to the NEWBIES!

I'm back in Stockholm because one very attention needy client wants to move into a new poshy apartment before the kids have to go back to school - which will be in about 10 days:censor: Thing is, I scouted 8 apartments but all of them got 'a thing', e.g. the ceilings are too low/heigh, the hardwood foors are too leight/dark/new/old, the view is not nice enough, the envirement is to noisy/quiet, blah blah :censor: ......anyhoo thanks for letting me vent, I'm better now .......on the other hand I got to praise my boss, because I interrupted my vacation he managed to upgrade my ordinary ticket into an 'access all area plus all free food & beverage pass' - so a big YAY for my boss:yahoo:

here should have been the image of the line-up but TPF acted up on me, so I attached it.
I'm looking forward to see Public Enemy, The Knife, even Neil Young and a bit Alicia Keys.
Last year WOW had a free live stream, this year they will be on spotify - check out the WOW homepage.

Eija has been working for WOW this year, booking artists and gigs. She and Bill will be DJing at the backstage lounge, restaurants, bars and clubs during "StayOutWest", the nightly events after the daily concerts during the festival.
tumblr_mr0a7axLA71sq1xajo1_1280.jpg

......and "The East" will be shown on Friday, 08/09, 13:00h at Capitol cinema, Göteborg.

sources for both pics: http://www.wayoutwest.se/

@Zola: this year's WOW will be no retake of last year, I hope :roflmfao: ......but on the other hand.......even though the conditions are changed, I'm still the old clumsy me

@Free:you Aussies are hilarious! Maisie's day out with Lincoln is awesome! LOL

So no literally running into members of the Swedish Posse this year? :smile:

Just watched True Blood, episode 8.
First thing: Not enough of Eric/Alex!
But what he did was very good. Always when he was in a scene it was so interesting.
His acting is :tup:
I can hardly wait for the next episode. Only two left now for this season. :sad:
I hope we will get some sort of close to the relationship between Eric and Sookie, maybe not
this season but the next or before Alex leaves, because I think he will quit the show before it has ended.

This photo just because they are so beautiful:
Alex and Anna (Paquin)

tumblr_mr2xf7uBVE1qc7qhdo1_500.png

photo: queen-haq.tumblr

Thanks for the updates and the pretty, ladies.:smile:
Free, those are great.:smile:

Not sure when this was taken but it was uploaded to the Facebook page today (August 6, 2013) of Kex Hostel, a hostel/hotel/bed and breakfast in Iceland.

"Look at these beautiful boys, two players, and vice versa.
Alexander Skarsgard and Petur Marteinsson show their love for Hammarby Football."

-KexHostel @ Facebook

Last edited:
Right before I start I know that fricking image limit thing is going to drive me crazee!!

What Maisie Knew: In Australian Cinemas August 22.

Maisie’s Day With Lincoln

Source: Madman Films Australia

*This is what happens in Australia when we can’t get the actual stars to come down for the premiere*

Source:facebook.com/madmanfilms"]Madman Films Australia Facebook

I luv the Lincoln and Maisie cut-out :giggles: although has the Alex and Onata image been reversed? (Or whatever the technical term is, as Alex's hair is usually parted on the other side, either that or I really need to get some sleep!) It's still great fun tho :smile:

First things first: a very happy belated Birthday Squirrl! Hope, you had a good one! 'hugs'

I'm back in Stockholm because one very attention needy client wants to move into a new poshy apartment before the kids have to go back to school - which will be in about 10 days'censor' Thing is, I scouted 8 apartments but all of them got 'a thing', e.g. the ceilings are too low/heigh, the hardwood foors are too leight/dark/new/old, the view is not nice enough, the envirement is to noisy/quiet, blah blah 'censor' ......anyhoo thanks for letting me vent, I'm better now 'flowers' .......on the other hand I got to praise my boss, because I interrupted my vacation he managed to upgrade my ordinary ticket into an 'access all area plus all free food & beverage pass' - so a big YAY for my boss 'yahoo'

31.media.tumblr.com/b28435de955d1ff1fb77a87838ba47eb/tumblr_mr0a7axLA71sq1xajo1_1280.jpg

sources for both pics: wayoutwest.se/

@Zola: this year's WOW will be no retake of last year, I hope 'roflmfao' ......but on the other hand.......even though the conditions are changed, I'm still the old clumsy me: 'graucho'

@Free: you Aussies are hilarious! Maisie's day out with Lincoln is awesome! LOL

Hej Kay :hugs: how to lose sympathy very quickly, I went from, "oh poor Kayleigh, cutting her vacation short, and having to deal with a very difficult client ): to outright envy, 'access all areas' indeed. Hope you have loads of fun and enjoy every single minute :biggrin: No stumbling this year ;) Speak to you later, take care ♥x

So little time on screen, but what he did with those less than five minutes. I love the scene with Holly's sons.

I'm wondering if that's not what it is, Warlow's attempt to turn her.

'roflmfao' to the reaction to the Pack. I think the writers were forced to realize that's a dead storyline.

So no literally running into members of the Swedish Posse this year?

I know, less than 5 minutes! What a 5 minutes they were though. Alex really is an astoundingly good actor.

Hi Zola 'wave'hugs'

Hi Mik :hugs: you really are one of the loveliest people and I hope your recovery is going well. ♥x

Just watched True Blood, episode 8.
First thing: Not enough of Eric/Alex!
But what he did was very good. Always when he was in a scene it was so interesting.
His acting is 'tup'
I can hardly wait for the next episode. Only two left now for this season. 'sad'
I hope we will get some sort of close to the relationship between Eric and Sookie, maybe not
this season but the next or before Alex leaves, because I think he will quit the show before it has ended.

This photo just because they are so beautiful:
Alex and Anna (Paquin)

31.media.tumblr.com/ef7932f468c80baaf25b1a10addd378e/tumblr_mr2xf7uBVE1qc7qhdo1_500.png

photo: queen-haq.tumblr

Definitely not enough Eric/Alex, and I tend to agree and feel that even if he does stay on for season 7 he will not appear on screen for much more than 5 minutes per episode :sad: and he will be able to have more free time for new and challenging projects :smile:
Thank you for the gorgeous edit too :smile:

Thanks for the updates and the pretty, ladies. 'smile1'
Free, those are great.'smile1'

From an Icelandic Facebook page today:

imageshack.us/photo/my-images/856/6dg6.jpg/856.imageshack.us/img856/6396/6dg6.jpg

"Look at these beautiful boys, two players, and vice versa.
Alexander Skarsgard and Petur Marteinsson show their love for Hammarby Football."

-KexHostel @ Facebook

Tku for the great fan photo :smile:

Last edited:
^^ Hiya Mik :smooch: I was just about to log off, but I've always got time for 'The Mutual Admiration Society' ;) Take care ♥x

I'll try and find some photos and eta to save boring everyone :smile:

tumblr_mqlht4HhVR1rkkyz2o1_500.jpg

skarsjoy

tumblr_mqz4xzXTmg1qclcsgo1_500.jpg

pbt1

tumblr_mr3axwLxXh1qg6t4yo1_500.jpg

alexanderssskarsbrow

tumblr_mr3x86lLRm1qg6t4yo1_500.jpg

alexanderssskarsbrow

Last edited:
More pics/HQs from Alex's photo sessions in Denmark (July 29, 2013).
These are super HQ. Open in a new tab to view full sized.

(Photographer: Possibly ARKIV for fyens.dk/Newspaq)

(Photographer: ARKIV for fyens.dk/Newspaq)

(Photographer: Possibly ARKIV for fyens.dk/Newspaq)

(Photographer: Simon Fals)

(Photographer: These look like they're from Simon Fals too)

(Source: characteristicallyexuberant tumblr)

Last edited: