Ahoy polloi (an island for the masses)

I am such a hoarder. I cannot give things away as long as they are not ruined. My brain always says: "it might come in handy one day." And as soon as I am ready to give sonething away my mother chimes in saying: "oh, but it still looks like new!" :P
Hehehe. I am VERY curious about the new bag, too. Good thing: I give another bag away for this one. ;)

Thank you. :smile: This one is one of the "to-go-to" bags. :smile:
I am always a bit on the fence with the patina on that one. There is some colour transfer on the back I do not like.

Ah... I totally get that mentality! "It might come in handy one day" is what makes me keep so many stuff in my cupboard. And that actually proof true in several occasions before. But I'm trying to be a bit ruthless on clothing now coz since I live in 2 houses, that "buying multiples plus backups" multiply and after some years, I just can't handle it anymore. I'm still very bad when I find something I like, will use it a lot, and know that it's not easy to come by, but otherwise, I'm trying to tell myself that one is enough or my other clothes won't get worn. It makes me regret sometimes, but at least now my wardrobe looks more manageable. [emoji28]

Your patina is beautiful. It shows the character of your bag wonderfully and how well its life has been. Yeah... color transfer is annoying. Just keep it in the back and only on one side. [emoji17]