***Action Shots! Let's see your CLs on the move!***

From yesterday with lovely&amazing and mal :flowers:

attachment.php

Nice to see people from the forum spending time together. You all look super comfy.

My first action shot!

This was taken a couple of weeks ago, right before the Captain's Dinner on the cruise ship during my trip to Mexico. This was when I wore my aqua Poseidons out for the first time. I wore them with my Catherine Malandrino dress I got at a sample sale the week before I left for the cruise. I didn't get the shoes as much in focus as I would've liked, but I was in a real hurry to meet my friends for dinner, so I was able to take just one:
poseidoninensenada.jpg

Hey R! You look beautiful! I know you had a great time!:biggrin:

Burgundy New Simples about to head home from school.
584833a1.jpg

I love it June!

Here are my black suede ADs going out to dinner for my hubby's birthday!

032710004.jpg

Gorgeous! I hope you had a great birthday dezy!

It's been awhile ladies, I love all of your action shots. My wife doesn't like the winter here in NY because she doesn't wear her CLs much but now...

Puke-green Pigalle, Python Slingbacks, Brown Giovannina Boots, Black Simples, Brown Suede New Simples

gheaden I love all your wife's action shots! Thank you for sharing!

From yesterday with lovely&amazing and mal :flowers:

attachment.php

Lovely mal, schock and L&A! I hope you all had a great day!

This is a wedding day action shot
KamiliaWedd-692.jpg

Kamilla there are no words for that stunningly beautiful picture! :girlsigh:

Thank you for all the lovely comments ladies :ty: It is so sweet. I finally got the pro photos from our photographer and he took some really beautiful shots. He really liked the shoes and took a lot of focused shots of the shoes, here are some of his artsy photos
KamiliaWedd-146.jpg

KamiliaWedd-130.jpg

KamiliaWedd-206.jpg

KamiliaWedd-128.jpg

KamiliaWedd-644-1.jpg

KamiliaWedd-685.jpg

Last edited: