***Action Shots! Let's see your CLs on the move!***

Thank you ladies! Jan, it was actually raining about 10 minutes before this picture was taken, just as I was getting ready to walk to the beach, the rain started and everyone ran for cover, literally 5 minutes later it was clear and sunny again.

oh KAM. everything is so beautiful, it's just perfection!!!

i love the group shot of L&A, shock and mal! we definitely need to get our lazy bums in order at the next CL meeting in London (whenever that may be) as we've never taken group shoe shots!

mal, shock, l&a -- you girls look so comfy! You must've had a blast.. I can picture you girls laughing the whole time!

kamilla, those pictures are absolutely stunning!!!!:love: I bet your wedding was amazing & gorgeous!! The shoes, the dress, the rings, the place, the significant other ;)! :faint: Hope it was the perfect day!!! :tender:

kamilla Wow!! That is an absolutely beautiful wedding you had there, everything seemed perfect!!! Were your shoes DIY or did you by them strassed already? Regardless, they are beautiful!!

Dez: I know I already commented on this, but have to say again, you always look spectacular.
gheaden: And I thought my DH was supportive! You are a superstar!!
shock: I just love it. Everything about it.
Kamilla: Each photo is incredible. The first you posted is still my favorite. So romantic....

Gheaden-I love the action shots! "puke green" LOL! I love them!! & the brown suede simples with the leather trench is TDF!!

Dezyn-I hope you had an great time!!! You looked soo amazing & happy!!! :yahoo: Black suede AD's :drool:

Pr1nc355! I love love love the Poseidons! Just gorgeous and that dress is too cute!! I hope you had fun on your cruise!!!

Shock - What a fabulous group shot!!! I know you Ladies had a blast!!!

Kam-Your wedding action shot just leaves me speechless! You look gorgeous!!! What a BEAUTIFUL picture, I swear it looks like it's out of a magazine!!! Soo lovely & Congratulations!!!! :flowers::smile:

At a friend bday dinner party, wearing cramberry new simple. He wanted to take a picture with my shoe sitting on his lap and almost falling!:roflmfao:
4470971180_c0a28ba4d0.jpg

Didnt know my friend was taking a picture of me playing with the light switch at the hotel and being stupid....lol.... but here a glimps of the shoe in action.:amuse:

4470195057_19cab2bd70_o.jpg

ooohhh i am so far behind on this thread but i LOVE everyone's action shots!!!

kam, your wedding looked absolutely gorgeous, those shoes are to die for, and you are such a diva. everything was perfect from the location to the dress, shoes, hair, makeup, etc!!! :love:

At a friend bday dinner party, wearing cramberry new simple. He wanted to take a picture with my shoe sitting on his lap and almost falling!:roflmfao:
4470971180_c0a28ba4d0.jpg

Didnt know my friend was taking a picture of me playing with the light switch at the hotel and being stupid....lol.... but here a glimps of the shoe in action.:amuse:

4470195057_19cab2bd70_o.jpg
that cranberry simple looks so yummy! :tup: love the fact that it's the center of the attention (first picture).