A day in the life of your BBag! Share you stories!

Here we are, Lil Miss Cornflower Box and I - working.

Together, side by side. :amuse:

We had an okay day at the office, insurance is pretty mundane stuff.

Today was a good day. (In case you're wondering, Miss Cornflower and I were deciding on who to adopt next. She says that she "must have" Jaune, I say that I'm falling for Violet.)

i love this pic!! :heart:

Here we are, Lil Miss Cornflower Box and I - working.

Together, side by side. :amuse:

We had an okay day at the office, insurance is pretty mundane stuff.

Today was a good day. (In case you're wondering, Miss Cornflower and I were deciding on who to adopt next. She says that she "must have" Jaune, I say that I'm falling for Violet.)

Love the pic and the story! Well my miss cornflower city says go for violet because thats what my Mum will be getting next!:yes:

It seemed that my agenda was empty for today .. nothing major happening .. ahhh peace and quiet for a change!!

PICT0003-10.jpg

Since the kids were sleeping over at grandma's house, I decided to indudgle in myself!! I ate that candy bar - that I have stashed away on the top shelf in my closet - ALL ALONE!!!

PICT0002-6.jpg

I then curled up in bed with my soft blanket (aka dustcover) and finally read the last few chapters of the novel I have been reading for the past month!!

RERE: Ooooo, I have to side with Ms.Cornflower as well.... Like hmwe, I've been drooling all over Incoral's Marigold Work....:drool: But I LOVE Violet as well(I have 3 Eggplnats:P).... decisions, decisions:rolleyes:

his angel: How cute!!! I love the story of little miss Aqua:cutesy:

Miss Grenat Work went on a vacation to Port Douglas where the Great Barrier Reef is here in Australia. She loved the humidity(she said it was like being in a steam room)and the ocean.
She wishes she could've gone scuba diving with mommy:sad:

Miss Grenat is enjoying the beautiful morning sun on the balcony outside of her hotel room.
IMG_0589.jpg

Humm. It's still early....maybe I should relax in the Jacuzzi....:beach:

IMG_0588.jpg

tooshies, look at that place! I can't even see outside the window and I already know its gorgeous where you are.

I'm going to Hawaii in a few weeks and you have just made me more excited.

Lucky!

tooshies, look at that place! I can't even see outside the window and I already know its gorgeous where you are.

I'm going to Hawaii in a few weeks and you have just made me more excited.

Lucky!

OMG, you're going to Hawaii?? Lucky you!!! Which island are you going to? My fav is Maui:heart:
Port Douglas was very similar to Hawaii, just with more humidity! But hey, both my bags and I aren't complaining!!!:P

Omg. I'm going to Maui!

I have been to Oahu twice, and my SO and I wanna travel the lush jungles of Maui instead. We're gonna go scubaing, and zip lining!

Ok, I need to relax. I just cannot wait.

Any restaurant recommendations you might have?! We're staying in Kihei.

Omg. I'm going to Maui!

I have been to Oahu twice, and my SO and I wanna travel the lush jungles of Maui instead. We're gonna go scubaing, and zip lining!

I recommend Mama's Fishhouse in Maui... You can google it they have a website.

Omg. I'm going to Maui!

When I go to Maui, I usually stay in Wailea beach area, and eat at the hotel or at restaurants near by in the shopping center. Sometimes I drive to Lahaina for an hour to go explore.

Kihei is pretty close to Lahaina, so I suggest going down there. It's a cute little town!
Kimos is pretty famous there, but I'm not a big fan of their food....

Sorry, I'm not much of help, am I? You should ask the concierge to recommend good restaurants when you get to your hotel:smile:

Have fun!!!!!!!

^^ fiat, you are too kind.

Jaune has already won. =P As it turns out, Jaune has satisfied my thirst for both yellow AND orange as it is the perfect combination of both.

On Friday, I got a call from Kim saying my Jaune was in. And on Saturday, I got a call saying that my Violet was in.

I had to pass on the Violet. :Push: Miss Cornflower was totally right...

^^ my first & my dog in central park :tender:

p.s. notice him sniffing the yummy leather in
the 3rd shot (lol!!!) :P

Attachments

• DSCF1924 REV.jpg
    DSCF1924 REV.jpg
    146.2 KB · Views: 38
  • DSCF1950 REV.jpg
    DSCF1950 REV.jpg
    161.2 KB · Views: 40
  • DSCF1939 REV.jpg
    DSCF1939 REV.jpg