A day in the life of your BBag! Share you stories!

Pic_0806_002.jpg

Thought i'd bump this up, brought Miss Lilac to work today to brighten up my Monday Blues. She's sitting pretty atop a pile of data i have to sort through today. But looking over at her makes me happier!

Blue_Hour_Girl: Too cute!!!!!!!:heart::girlsigh::heart:
Especially I love the Ms. sultry Magenta on the steps shot!!!!:roflmfao:

ninjaiphile: I love how your lovely Lilac is sitting on top of a pile of paperwork:smile: That's how my bags are like usually:P

I carried my Marine City in New Jersey for my cousin's baby shower. Here she is, looking stunning in the passenger seat :graucho:

attachment.php

Attachments

• DSC03965.JPG
    DSC03965.JPG
    142.4 KB · Views: 691
Here is me (Miss Black First) in the passenger seat with my family on our way to Outer Banks, NC!:
IMG_2801.jpg

Help!-- the humidity and the heat wave are about to dehydrate me! Need some shade (gasp!) I'm making wrinkles by the second! I can't afford anymore! Wrinkle-cream anyone? Retinol preferred to Lubriderm!:

IMG_2797.jpg

Ah~! This makes it all worth the scorching drive:
IMG_3722.jpg

Bodie Island Lighthouse at early dusk....

Why oh why are we eating dinner at a Hibachi restaurant with no AC, when it feels like over 100 degrees outdoors!?!?
IMG_3817.jpg

So my family was nice enough to keep me away from the smoke and the dirty floor! But a piece of that buttery yummy shrimp or scallop, please! Anyone?!?!:
IMG_3822.jpg

I found myself a ninja boyfriend while in NC! He has protected me from getting squashed in between all the luggage, and getting sat on by toddlers, or drooled on by the baby of the family as well as by my mom who can't seem to stop pinching and squeezing me! He's going to help me escape tonight! If you never hear from me again, mission completed!:
IMG_3823.jpg

HELP! MISSING Balenciaga Black First! Last seen in OBX with an unidentifiable person dressed up like a ninja. Armed and dangerous!

(picture taken on a witness' cellphone):
IMG_3864.jpg

My poor baby!!!! She needs to come home to her loving family asap! Please help! Reward if found!