A cups only ... What do you do for bathing suits??

P-B

Jan 15, 2008
I'm at a loss, at my wits end. I haven't worn a bathing suit in years b/c I absolutely hate the way I look in them. With clothes on, I think I'm pretty hot. :supacool: But in a bathing suit, I feel so ugly and disgusting. What do you ladies do? I know there's not many who can help me, since most women actually have boobs. But, if anyone else out there is in my situation, can you please give me any suggestions? I am going on vacation and DH doesn't understand why I am making a big deal about it, b/c he loves me the way I am. But I really feel low on the beach when I look like a 12 year old:crybaby:, while everyone else looks buxom and beautiful. Help!! :sos: My stats - 5' 3", 107 lbs, size 2, 32A.

^^ I know arireyes. Like - never. I can't tell you one bathing suit that I've owned as an adult that I liked or looked good in. It's so frustrating b/c everyone assumes I can wear every/anything and it's so far from the truth. I avoid beaches, pool parties, water parks, etc., for the simple fact that I look horrid suited up. Don't they make any special bathing suits for flat chested girls (i.e. - with tons of padding and push up)?

I'm your exact same size! Since I live by the beach I live in a bathing suit, and I have found that you can buy pads and have them sewn into your suits. Everything but Water sells them... don't know if there is one by you. I'm sure lots of bathing suit stores carry them or even fabric stores! Halters also work wonders. Try Victoria Secrets website. Your skinny and most skinny girls are small chested!! Other people in bathing suits wish they had your small body!

I'm your exact same size! Since I live by the beach I live in a bathing suit, and I have found that you can buy pads and have them sewn into your suits. Everything but Water sells them... don't know if there is one by you. I'm sure lots of bathing suit stores carry them or even fabric stores! Halters also work wonders. Try Victoria Secrets website. Your skinny and most skinny girls are small chested!! Other people in bathing suits wish they had your small body!

I have a tiny B cup, and so far I found that paded triangle bikini tops look the best, but not a tiny triangle, 1 that covers well. More fabric = better illusion

That was sweet alisonucla. That made me feel a little better b/c there is nothing that makes me feel worse than my boobs (or lack thereof). :crybaby:I ordered 3 from Vic. Secret and sent them all back. The "small" bottoms were huge (bigger than my head) and I didn't like the material of 2 of them. So, back they went. I was thinking of the sew in thing, but I don't have time - leaving in three weeks. Will check out some halters, you're right, that might be better.

mellecyn - I would kill to be a tiny B, believe it or not. Sometimes they don't even make 'big girl bras" in my size (another sour point in A-cup world). But I also like your suggestion -- more fabric, better illusion.

I'm the same size..though about 5 lbs heavier. I tend to find smaller triangle cups more flattering...and brazilian bikinis in particular. I used to hate bikini shopping too because everything was too big for me. But now i just buy brazilian bikinis. They'r cut super small and fit really well. I've never been a fan of pads in bikinis since i feel like they soak up water and take longer to dry.

And oh yeah I don't know why everyone loves VS bikinis they are sooooo big! Even the Pink line which I think is targetted toward younger pple. Their xs is even slightly to big for me now.

aliwishesbear, I fluctuate between my current weight and yours (still skinny minnie, no big difference.) thanks for your brazilian bikini suggestion and I agree about VS. I wanted to know on whose planet are the small panties actually small. :okay: They was so big that I didn't even exchange for xs (because that would just be like going from x large to large) I just wanted my money back.

mcb100, isn't it awful? You know who does make pretty bras for small women -- OnGossamer and Natori. VS sucks! Especially for us.