6 Reveals for the 6th Month - Sorry not Sorry...?

All your purchases are amazing! I love the tweed Reissue. I agree, we have to buy what we love, not what other people like or based on resale. Beautiful bags are to enjoy, not stress over! :smile: The jacket is :loveeyes:! I don't think the ruffle blouse is too much with it either. You can wear it so many ways, it's amazing! Congrats!

Reactions: Vanana
WOW. You could be theoretically CLAD in Chanel if you wore all of that at once. Gorgeous picks!!!!!!!
Haha thanks!! I would be afraid... have been thinking recently on what is the right balance of Chanel that is not "too much". Thought 1 - 2 piece of jewelry plus bag may be the max but wonder if that's true/about right :-s

Holy moly, what a reveal! I love everything you bought ESPECIALLY the jacket and first necklace. I'd die for them both! You have excellent taste. Congrats on your fabulous haul! :heart:

Thank you! these kinds of purchasing bursts cannot happen frequently (though extremely satisfying) :P Glad you liked the reveals!!!

I was there a month ago. Everyone was very nice even though I did not buy anything. I almost purchased something at LV in Lisbon but they forgot about us and my husband was not amused. I just ended up just getting shoes at Hermes in Madrid.

Maybe I was very lucky and they were having an "off" day sick of dealing with Asian tourists, which I guess I fit the profile and kept getting skipped as not being treated as a serious buyer that day... as I kept getting passed from being served when seeing others getting helped who arrived later... once I got the SA's help and she realized that I was not here to just bother them and browse aimlessly for the first time, educated and very ready to buy, she was fantastic. It happens, just don't like people making assumptions and it was very transparent to me (and my friends with me that day) that it was pretty much what happened... such is life. I finally got a nice SA and awesome finds while saving some $ overall - happy gal and no regrets!

Love the jacket on you, just perfect! ... All your choices are lovely and classic
Appreciate your comment! it fits "perfectly" right now. it's good incentive to not gain even a pound... it's what I told myself to keep self control in the back of my mind... given the price and my love for this jacket, and the fact that it's a "timeless" classic. it may be my most effective weight control motivation :P

All your purchases are amazing! I love the tweed Reissue. I agree, we have to buy what we love, not what other people like or based on resale. Beautiful bags are to enjoy, not stress over! :smile: The jacket is :loveeyes:! I don't think the ruffle blouse is too much with it either. You can wear it so many ways, it's amazing! Congrats!

Thank you much!!! I wondered if the reissue style for a tweed bag is too low key but then realized that I loved the pattern too much and low key classic is a nice add to my bag family from a variety standpoint (it just means I can wear it more in the 2 seasons that it's going to be great for in the year!).

I must say, the jacket is dangerous as I feel it already that Chanel jackets may be the most addictive thing to me after all... I've been browsing Chanel RTW and finding that the pull of the "right" Chanel jackets is stronger than handbags to me - crazy! lucky that I don't think most of them would fit my style but those that I like, I like TOO MUCH!!!

The 3rd and final item... also a classic to add to my collection, a must have if I may, that I've been looking for but haven't been able to find the right one to date. The classic LBJ. To my knowledge there has not been a Chanel classic black tweed jacket made for at least 6 years. I tried on many at the stores and while beautiful, just can't replace my "need" for the classic timeless black jacket.

By now, I found out that the reason that the store is so busy on a weekday afternoon is because it's the launch day for the new fall items' arrival!

They have just received only one of this jacket for the season just that morning, in one size only, and it's the 16A 4 pocket Black tweed jacket in fantasy tweed. I tried it on, it's Chanel magic and in exactly the perfect size for me, sleeve, arm, length, waist fit - everything.

One does not say no to fate - and with VAT refund - the decision is simple. :yes:

I so *heart* this jacket!!!! It's everything I expect it to be, and more! The design, fit and details = perfection! :loveeyes: :heart: :loveeyes:

can't believe I was more excited about this jacket than a handbag!

When I did the math on the 3 things I got here, after the savings of the VAT refund and the savings of the tax that I normally would have to pay, it's a bargain on timeless classic pieces. Hence the "sorry not sorry" :giggle: despite me being a bad girl...I figure these are on my classic Chanel bucket list items so it's great to get it at a saving and before further price increases...

Multiple pics of this spectacular jacket. Love the ribbons, the different texture in the tweed, the buttons, the cut, everything! :smile:
It's the one that Kristen Stewart wore in the campaign ads.

View attachment 3393132
View attachment 3393133
View attachment 3393134

Love the tweed jacket! O my, your shoessss, simply gorgeous! Such a terrible experience at the boutique. Yes, they should introduce 'a ticketing system' at the Chanel boutique, ahahahah. Absolutely stunning purchases! Congrats!

Sorry for being so lazy but I figure I'd put the jacket over the first outfit that might look like it'd work with the jacket after work, and I guess I'll take more later when I have some time to play dress up (which I love!). it's been a bit hectic lately and also weather is hot so the jacket is not getting the love it deserves yet.

Here's a pic of my work outfit, and the jacket over it. However the shirt is a bit too much with the jacket IMO but I wanted to see how the stand up color look against it, and take the mod shot I promised! :angel:

View attachment 3396717 View attachment 3396718 View attachment 3396719
This is the most fun thread I've read here in awhile :smile: Thanks for sharing your extremely engaging story!
Also...I suddenly feel a little less guilty about two boys in under 6mo's hahahahaha.
p.s. LOVE the jacket and your blouse with it!!