6 Reveals for the 6th Month - Sorry not Sorry...?

Thanks saw someone on this forum noting that they were all out. however, i'm sure there's always a chance that something may still be available, like how I encountered mine. definitely give it a try if you like it (Like the purple rainbow chain boy bag - rarely shows up but you do still see TPF members score them once in a while)! I am in love with this LBJ - no regrets and know it'll be a timeless classic.
It is stunning and so classic Chanel. LOVES!

Reactions: Vanana
Hey Bibi - means a lot coming from you **pat self on back on shopping spree; momentarily ignore diminishing close space and the soon to be hoarder like condition of closet**
I am so ecstatic on landing that jacket!!! I hope it will turn up from your SA for your mom and good luck. I had a strong feeling it may sell quick but didn't realize the magnitude. I do realize that with this material I would be a bit more careful to ensure I don't snag it, etc. though but figure a classic like this does deserves some TLC.
When I saw tweed bags they are mostly classic ones and rarely reissues. Just so in love with the pattern and color combo that I knew it would look awesome with jeans/simple outfits in Fall/Winter, and in my favorite 225. I like that I can add it as one of my few "low-key" Chanel bags that likely only seasoned Chanel insiders can easily recognize it as a Chanel (Reissue has that understated below the radar classic elegance so well. it makes you do a double take simply because it's beautiful that it stands out - but not because of any logo).
Aww so sweet of you!
Agree on the bag.
I'm very proud of you and happy for you!
I was in Paris this weekend and didn't get anything Chanel! I'm living and enjoying through your haul.
You did excellent!

Hi Tulip2!!!! Thank you and yes it did end well (for both the SA and I!) :happydance:

June has been quite good, maybe too good, to me. I will try to be good and only indulge in the few items that I had pre-tagged with my SA, for now... We all on this forum contribute to Chanel's growth. It's like we just all take turns! :lol:
So true! :giggle: I'm trying to be a good girl, but it sure is nice to see someone just blow it out! I live vicariously through other tPF'ers like you for the time being. My bank account is saying no-no-no to me right now. :annoyed: