6 Reveals for the 6th Month - Sorry not Sorry...?

What an amazing epic haul! Love everything!!! The tweed reissue is so gorgeous! We are twins on the LBJ! Please post a mod pic so I can get some inspiration! Love the necklaces, belt, and shoes too! Fabulous picks!
Amazing haul! Lovely choices! That jacket is beyond fabulous! Enjoy all of your purchases & wear them well!! :smile:

Sorry for being so lazy but I figure I'd put the jacket over the first outfit that might look like it'd work with the jacket after work, and I guess I'll take more later when I have some time to play dress up (which I love!). it's been a bit hectic lately and also weather is hot so the jacket is not getting the love it deserves yet.

Here's a pic of my work outfit, and the jacket over it. However the shirt is a bit too much with the jacket IMO but I wanted to see how the stand up color look against it, and take the mod shot I promised! :angel:

20160630_210408_1.jpg 20160630_210133_1.jpg 20160630_210806_1.jpg

Congratulations on your lovely item s and lovely back story. You worked hard. Enjoy all your beautiful items. Show modeling pics!!!
Wow those are awesome pieces. I especially love the tweed jacket and the 2 neclaces those are absolutely stunning! Congratulations! It so fun reading your reveal!
I loved the way you narrated your shopping :smile:. I have to say my favourite piece is that jacket; are they expensive (I have no idea)?

Finally posted a mod shot on page 8!!! :smile:

Each item is exquisite! I'd like to hunt down that belt and get it! Congrats on your luscious Chanel pieces.

Hello, I went through my stuff from the trip and found the tag info for the belt! I was wrong it was not from 14 but rather from 15B. Here's the tag information so you can hunt it down! good luck!!

15B A73464Y11106
94305 Noir
Price was Euro 790

Hello, I went through my stuff from the trip and found the tag info for the belt! I was wrong it was not from 14 but rather from 15B. Here's the tag information so you can hunt it down! good luck!!

15B A73464Y11106
94305 Noir
Price was Euro 790
Thanks so much! That's very kind of you! I look forward to the hunt!

Reactions: Vanana
Sorry for being so lazy but I figure I'd put the jacket over the first outfit that might look like it'd work with the jacket after work, and I guess I'll take more later when I have some time to play dress up (which I love!). it's been a bit hectic lately and also weather is hot so the jacket is not getting the love it deserves yet.

Here's a pic of my work outfit, and the jacket over it. However the shirt is a bit too much with the jacket IMO but I wanted to see how the stand up color look against it, and take the mod shot I promised! :angel:

View attachment 3396717 View attachment 3396718 View attachment 3396719

You look fabulous Vanana! :love: Love your work outfit-it's so chic! Thanks for the inspiration! :hbeat::tup:

Holy moly, what a reveal! I love everything you bought ESPECIALLY the jacket and first necklace. I'd die for them both! You have excellent taste. Congrats on your fabulous haul! :heart:

Yup it was Madrid. Have you shopped there/from around there?

A busy day for them for sure. I think they may have accidentally profiled me as one of the many perusing tourists that were crowding their store that day (to be honest I have a strong feeling that I unfortunately may appear to fit certain tourist profile during my visit so I sort of get it). Really I don't think I was being a brat as I was totally willing to wait my turn. I was upset because the SAs that I tried to get help with obviously didn't even want to say hi to me/humor me. they worked really hard at avoiding eye contact and when it was clear that I was point blank talking to them they unwillingly smiled at me and told me that they will help me when they can (2 of them rolled their eyes slightly without realizing it) and when I ask how many ahead of me so I can just know, they say they don't know but they will just get to me when they can. NO ONE, not one person, had said hi nor nod nor acknowledge me in all of 40 minutes despite me saying hi to them despite eye contact - they just look away. it was crazy. there was a security/non-sales guy there who saw what happened to me/noticed the whole time and how the SA behaved and tried to help too - he clearly looked embarrassed by the SA's rudeness and tried to help by talking to a few of the SAs.

it was quite unbelievable to me!!!! Busy - no problem at all; wait my turn - absolutely willing. trying to avoid making contact not even a hi/greeting when you are staffed with more than 10 SAs in the store in 40 minutes, trying to avoid even speaking with me when I nicely try to speak with you, refusing to even let me know how I can get a turn to be served except when one of them decided to wait on me vs. someone else who just arrived so it's just based on your whim in selecting who to help next (they served people who just got there while I was waiting for a long time! I don't even mind if you give me a ticket #!) - that was really not cool.

I don't take no for an answer though and made sure that I was firm, loud enough, and politely explained to the SA finally on exactly how long I've been there, how I can't get any response, no acknowledgement and my puzzlement at my treatment at this particular Chanel store vs. others as other customers chime in and confirm with their observation so that it started a little "incident" at that corner of the store - only then did I get the SA's attention and willing to help me. She was nice though - apologized on behalf of her colleagues and asked how she can help - totally love her and smooth sailing from there then on.

I was there a month ago. Everyone was very nice even though I did not buy anything. I almost purchased something at LV in Lisbon but they forgot about us and my husband was not amused. I just ended up just getting shoes at Hermes in Madrid.