50cm Birkins and their owners

I'm really confused, so there is a Travel Birkin 50? and an HAC 50? It's normally an overnighter, but lets say I want an everyday bag for work so I have a bag for my 15" MacBook Pro, should I use that or buy a smaller one like HAC 40/45 (I'm not sure about the size...mea culpa)

There is a Birkin 50cm and an HAC 50cm. They are both travel bags. They are very large weekender type bags. They will be very large as daily tote bags. Hermes no longer makes a 45cm HAC or Birkin. The 40cm Birkin is a large handbag that some men carry. The 40cm HAC is a small travel bag that is probably your perfect solution. Here are two pics of my 40cm HAC in Black Fjord. It is large enough for a 15" MacBook Pro.

Attachments

• IMG_1278.JPG
    IMG_1278.JPG
    128.3 KB · Views: 826
  • IMG_1290.JPG
    IMG_1290.JPG
    124.1 KB · Views: 1,300
Wow thanks for the reply...I love your bag!

There is a Birkin 50cm and an HAC 50cm. They are both travel bags. They are very large weekender type bags. They will be very large as daily tote bags. Hermes no longer makes a 45cm HAC or Birkin. The 40cm Birkin is a large handbag that some men carry. The 40cm HAC is a small travel bag that is probably your perfect solution. Here are two pics of my 40cm HAC in Black Fjord. It is large enough for a 15" MacBook Pro.

great style:tup: i love your bag:nuts:

There is a gold VL 50cm Birkin for grabs at Manchester ( UK). I've lifted it and it is very heavy - and I'm no slouch. I'm not a big fan of Birkins ( do I get kicked off the forum now?) but the proportions of the bag are super to look at. You could only use it for travelling in some luxury ( did I really read someone took it camping???? Surely not in a muddy field in the Lake District.)

The travel Paris Bombay is 45cm I think and is very handsome indeed and could work as a lug-about-town or weekender bag. But I wish I could find a slouchy Thar travel bag to look at.

i have some questions what is the price for a 50cm birkin or hac and what is the difference between the two. and what leathers do they come in
last question ino you siad that the 50cm's are heavy, but im a tall guy so would the 50cm or the 40cm be better ?
im confused:confused1:

Here's my birkin 50. Going to Vegas today :smile: No action shots as Burberry Novacheck PJs at 6:08AM isn't too flattering for TPF. :lol:

Birkin50.jpg

Wow! Why did you get the custom HAC hardware for your 50 Birkin instead of just getting a 50 HAC?

It looks fabulous. I'm just surprised that they were willing to do it for you. How long did it take to special order? What leather??

Thanks.

Here's my birkin 50. Going to Vegas today :smile: No action shots as Burberry Novacheck PJs at 6:08AM isn't too flattering for TPF. :lol:

Birkin50.jpg