$280 Louboutins at NM!!!!!

wow wut a steal.... im tempted to buy!!!! that would make it my first high end desinger shoe :wtf: But they dont have size 9 anymore....im usually a 9. U guys think 8.5 would fit?

wow wut a steal.... im tempted to buy!!!! that would make it my first high end desinger shoe :wtf: But they dont have size 9 anymore....im usually a 9. U guys think 8.5 would fit?

I would do a 39.5 probably. His shoes are usually narrow. Do you wear a 39 then? Also, some people feel his shoes run true to size, but I think that is because they probably have narrow feet. I have medium width feet and I generally have to go up a 1/2 size if not a full size in his shoes.

I have a question too!
Do we have to return NM items within 60 days of purchase? If the shoe isn't shipping until 2 months later...can I still return it if it doesn't fit?

TIA!

With the free overnight shipping upgrade you can't go wrong. I looked up the newest post in the NM codes thread in the Deals and Steals subforum. I almost used the free shipping code before I noticed that the NM websight is offering free overnight shipping! I'm glad I caught that.

Oops. I'm sorry if I misled anyone. The NMNOW is just an upgrade, it's not free shipping. I noticed it after I entered the NM26 code but before I finalized my sale. I guess I entered it after the NM26 code gave me free shipping. It looks like they both worked because I didn't get charged for shipping and my order form says I'll have next day delivery.

I already see what's going to happen. My order is going to get voided for illegal use of multiple codes. :sad:

38.5, 39, and 39.5 are gone! I just placed an order for 38, and they only had black left. I don't like suede usually, but for this price, I'll definitely love them! :yahoo:

OH so exciting! Your TPF ladies are awesome. Hopefully, NM will honour their prices.

They ran out of the black in 6.5, so i went a size up to 7 and ordered my first pair of CL! Hopefully, it fits!
I read that the YoYos ran a little tight and I have medium width feet.

Lets see what happens!

I ordered these yesterday morning at work after noticing them and was wondering what was up with the price. I also ordered the dotted peep toe (kind of like the Mouche) earlier this spring and for months it has been listed at $560 since like April. Just this month or late last month I noticed they changed the price of the dotted shoe to $850+. It has still not shipped yet but I had better get my $560 price. One pair was cancelled because I didn't respond to the card asking me to confirm that the delay was OK but I ordered them again at $560 when I found out and did call to confirm. I think the dotted should have been $800 because the Mouche is at that price point and they are similar.