$280 Louboutins at NM!!!!!

I just ordered a black pair, let's see what happens, worse case they don't send them or we can return them if they aren't what we hope for......I still think it was worth a shot for such a classic style!

I bought a pair in black. 2 hours ago they still had my size and now I have to go up half a size, so hope they run small and won't stretch much. Although I have to agree, it is quite a plain style and I prefer leather. However, it is a relatively good deal compared to his other shoes. Do you think they'd come in with another shipment? I really wonder what's with the pricing..

OMG I cannot believe this. Thanks for posting this info. I ordered the ivory as I don't have winter type shoes in that color. At $280 I could not pass it up even though they are suede. I have tried the CL pumps a half size up (40) and they are too small, but I just got a pair of lower heeled CL's in a 40 and they are perfect. Since these have a peep toe I am crossing my fingers and ordered the 40.

I just checked the NM site, the price is still $280. You would think by now they would change the price because a lot of sizes are selling out. I know the price isn't right because even CL flats are over $500. We will see. I wonder who will get the first "sorry but..." email. LOL

Gals, help me here. I try to order one pair, but none of the free shipping code works for me. Here is what the livechat replied to my question:

"Bryanne Bailey: The free shipping offers do not apply to backordered items as the promotion usually ends before the items have shipped."

Did the free shipping work for you guys?

Insane... has to be a typo, no CL's are so "cheap!" I ordered the black... the cream is pretty, but if they get dirty (and could with the delicate suede), I would be annoyed haha. I hope the 38 fits, because 38.5 is gone. :sad:

Gals, help me here. I try to order one pair, but none of the free shipping code works for me. Here is what the livechat replied to my question:

"Bryanne Bailey: The free shipping offers do not apply to backordered items as the promotion usually ends before the items have shipped."

Did the free shipping work for you guys?

yes i used inc2