$280 Louboutins at NM!!!!!

Found them, thanks! What size should I get? Usually I wear 8. I just got a pair of CL's in 8.5. But being slingbacks? Of all days too. Today I made a resolution not to be on the computer so much. At work I did not go on internet all day (they are starting to moniter us). I had just decided to go on "just for a few minutes" and saw this, Thank God!

i just ordered mine!!!!!!thx jfhave!!!!!

I have to order 0.5 size bigger, right??
i hope i dont mess up, this is a good deal :drool:

just finished my final and saw the thread!LOL!
sure it makes my day.hehe

Oh my, I have to agree that this might be a typo because I have never seen full price Louboutins at this price. Well I ordered black and ivory, let's hope that it goes through.

Go for it ladies! The $280 MUST be a pricing mistake but do take advantage of it while you can. I'm exercising all the self-restraint I've got....it's sooo hard.....but I am letting this sweet deal go by as I wear either 4"+ or flats and these are a tad bit too low.

I got both colors too. As soon as I saw the thread and bought mine, I e-mailed my g/ f and gave her the link and said HURRY in the subject.

She e-mails back 30 min later and was like "OMG, THANK YOU, I FEEL LIKE WE STRUCK GOLD!!!" :roflmfao:

So true! It does feel like that. lol

LOL I KNOW! I sent the transcript to myself where the CSR stated that they would have to honor the $280 should there be a mismark. So, if anybody needs it....you know who to PM. haha

Foxy - I agree with you, I was debating that too because I only wear 4+ but I cannot pass up a good deal. But I have a feeling that I am going to get one of those pesky cards in the mail from NM soon saying that the vendor cannot fill the order, blah blah. I can only imagine what this is going to do to their margins!