2017 resolution - shopping my own bag and wallet collection. Any one else?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does your 30 work well for you? If yes, I don't think there's anything wrong with having the same size in different canvas patterns. At the end of the day, choose whichever will make you happier! :smile:

Sometimes the 30 can be a bit big, but it is the most versatile size that can go from daily to travel.

I'll have to think about it. All the LE speedies are 30s too. :/

Maybe I'll wait. The current offering is the 30 B, maybe if I wait a little longer they'll offer it in different sizes.

Argh! I dropped my phone and now it has a major crack on the screen and huge black streaks.:frown: I'm hoping I can find an Apple store sometime over the next few days.
I would love to work in a brand blind environment. Honestly, I don't know why anyone cares even a little bit about what anyone else carries (wears, drives) beyond liking and complimenting pretty eye candy.

And I will connect DD with you and the two of you can walk on vacations. LOL! I am dying for cabs and restful times in a cafe sipping wine. Instead we are marching all over the place. :doh:

Ironic thing - I bought (fairly ugly) shoes specifically designed for walking since I knew DD would want to walk everywhere. I tried them out walking at home and they were fine. But, that was on carpet and not for 16 hours a day. Anyway, I wore one pair the first day and had to go to the pharmacy as I got horrible blisters. :annoyed: Since then I've been wearing my various cute shoes (that I packed last minute just in case) and my feet are happy.

I should have known that pretty pink and grey bag was Fendi. I knew I recognized the clasp but couldn't place it. Again, gorgeous bag and gorgeous combo! My wedding colors were pink and silver because I live shades of pink and grey together!!!! (And I love sparkle. LOL!)
And, I've been looking at green too! I love a true rich, bright green. I want green clothes and I'm open to getting a green bag. Haven't found either that I want to buy.

Yes! I love this city. And I'm not a big city gal. (I don't care for NY, LA, etc.). I could soooo live here. The history, beautiful architecture and culture are perfect.
And, I have eaten more than my fair share of croissants...with lots o' ,butter and jam. [emoji38]
Red is interesting to me. I don't think any other colors has as many different hues that are "right" and "wrong" for people. I never hear of someone saying the wrong shade of purple is bad for them. But I'm the opposite of you. I prefer blue or true reds. The orange-y tones aren't the best for me.
Deep violet. Like an aubergine? Prob not. That's dark purple. Hmmm...have you thought of getting clothes made for you in that color?

Actually I don't wear much pink or green at all. Now I tend to wear more neutrals such as black, white, cream, grey and saturated (not neon) brights like red and cobalt.
I'm actually starting to redo my wardrobe and am actively looking for pink and green. In fact with the redo I was inspired by what I did with my bags. I'm going to write down my ideal wardrobe and try to buy from that starting with capsule collection / foundation items and then building layers as I go on.

Yes! I agree. And, red is also good as a pop of color. I recall you saying you wear a lot of black. A pop of red with black is so chic!!! I bet your combos look wonderful.

Yellow is one of my favorite colors to wear but, again, I don't have it in my closet right now. I need to remedy that. Do you just have yellow blouses or all types of yellow clothes? I don't know that I could commit to a yellow bag though. I wear pink when I need a girly color for my outfits. And I wear a lot of black and don't want to look like a bumble bee. [emoji38]
that doesn't sound like a mess to me. You named three great colors and know exactly how you like them. I think it works!!!
Thanks! I hope you can get your phone fixed. I cannot wait to see what you bought!! The blisters/shoes things make me wince. You deserve a day or two of taxis.

Reactions: Sparkletastic
I'm curious. It's seems most of us tend to buy certain color bags (and avoid others). Do you favorite bag colors correspond to your favorite colors in general?

For me they don't - which I find really odd. My favorite colors are pink and green. My favorite bag colors, however, are black, pink, blue and metallics. I wonder why there is a difference.

My favorite color is baby blue. My bags tend to be brown or dark blue (judging from amount that I have, but I rarely wear them) or pink (which I wear A Lot, but feel so so about the color in general).
I think we pick bags that go well with our wardrobe and the color of wardrobe usually are the color that look good on us or suit our lifestyle, which may not be our favorite color.

Reactions: dcooney4
I have a dilemma.

I want to get different sizes of the Speedy, but the mon monogram only comes in a 30. I have a 30.

But I would be able to get all canvas prints.

The only monogram I want is mon monogram too.

Should I just go for another 30?

If the size 30 works for you, yes get another 30; nothing wrong in having all the prints in the same size

Reactions: vink
I think you will know when you are there and see the selection in person. I did go back to furla to look and I took pictures of the other available colors.

There were so many pretty colors I had a real hard time deciding yesterday. They do ship which is great to know because it can be quite a drive there.

I love all the colors this bag comes in, but I so don't need another tote.

Yes! I love this city. And I'm not a big city gal. (I don't care for NY, LA, etc.). I could soooo live here. The history, beautiful architecture and culture are perfect.
And, I have eaten more than my fair share of croissants...with lots o' ,butter and jam. :lol:
Red is interesting to me. I don't think any other colors has as many different hues that are "right" and "wrong" for people. I never hear of someone saying the wrong shade of purple is bad for them. But I'm the opposite of you. I prefer blue or true reds. The orange-y tones aren't the best for me.
Deep violet. Like an aubergine? Prob not. That's dark purple. Hmmm...have you thought of getting clothes made for you in that color?
Lol you sound like my soul -mate, i don't like big cities, i love Paris and could live there, and i also eat tons of croissant when i'm there.... (so far been twice)

I like true red. I like clean, deep blue. But not all 'hued' ones work for me, thanks to my love for accessories and long hours of tries various combination of colours i well know which one will, and which one will not work for me :smile:
Violet colour has some magic in it... i like aubergine, violet, dark purple, but it's hard to find to right one, even the raw fabric, to make something bespoke. I hope i will find a scarf in this colour.?. Some day maybe?....

Attachments

• 739336.jpg
    739336.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 123
  • saintpaulia-violet-flower1-1024x768.jpg
    saintpaulia-violet-flower1-1024x768.jpg
    124.6 KB · Views: 145
Lol you sound like my soul -mate, i don't like big cities, i love Paris and could live there, and i also eat tons of croissant when i'm there.... (so far been twice)

I like true red. I like clean, deep blue. But not all 'hued' ones work for me, thanks to my love for accessories and long hours of tries various combination of colours i well know which one will, and which one will not work for me :smile:
Violet colour has some magic in it... i like aubergine, violet, dark purple, but it's hard to find to right one, even the raw fabric, to make something bespoke. I hope i will find a scarf in this colour.?. Some day maybe?....
Haha :lol: Snap!! These are from my kitchen windowsill :smile:
image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.