2017 resolution - shopping my own bag and wallet collection. Any one else?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello ladies, i’m abit confused. Are we carrying on on this thread or moving to the 2018 thread? I’m asking because i joined the 2018 and it seems people are still posting on here?

December tally:
1 bag in, 0 out
0 SLGs in or out.

Year total:
Bags: 9 in, 3 out
SLGs: 9 in, 9 out.

Collection is 30 bags and 33 SLGs.

Met my goal 5 months with no ins, not counting gifts against me.
Used all my charms, twillies, and SLGs.
I love every purchase I’ve made this year, so I met the mindful purchases goal.
All my LPs are $10 or less cpw.
I should make the $75 or less cpw goal this year for all bags.

Wait till the end of season sales for the Milla. :smile:
The Milla for sure will go on sale as I think the grey is a seasonal color, and absolutely gorgeous, I must add. I don't think Oxblood Mulberry will go on sale, but maybe some shops will have some sort of deal for it.

Oh my goodness! What an eventful trip. I hope your luggage makes it home.

Love your choices for LPs!

The Milla does get heavy, but luckily it's comfortable to carry. It doesn't dig in. The strap is comfy too but if it wasn't love when you saw it, there's other bags out there for you.

Your outfits look cute in the photos too!

I have a shortlist as follows:

1. MCM Milla
2. Massaccesi (style called Angelica which is the same as my deep blue but maybe in Port (burgundy) merinos with extra backing to make it more structured)
3. Some other bag from Massaccesi
4. Longchamp Mademoiselle or some other style

And of course, there are a lot more temptations that are not listed, so we'll see. [emoji6]

I'll definitely share if I get the fragment one.
View attachment 3683447
They said launch is May 5. I'll find out in May if they can get one for me.

New charms!
Top two are actually for DBF's and my car keys.

I see the bottom left charm on my DE Speedy and MCM Milla, the tassel would look great also on the DE Speedy and and Pochette Metis.

Ooh and my scarf will coordinate well with the MCM Milla.

Very happy with these pieces.

I first heard about the tpm Evelyn from Bake here. And I only got the size when I saw them in the stores I scoured in Japan. So cute!!! Mimmy, your bag is a beauty!

Bake, your MCM Milla is actually on my radar! In a gray or black color. What size did you get? And where did you find a good price?

Hellllppppp!!!! I’m looking into the Milla bags I just don’t know if I want a medium or large? I carry a LV NV GM currently and love it because I am 5’9 and larger framed. I had the MM but decided I wanted the GM. I also carry the Speedy 35 and wouldn’t want anything smaller but not really bigger either?
I also have a Tory Burch double zip Robinson the large size and love the size... based off all of these examples... can anyone suggest what I would like best? I live 2 hours from any department store and need help!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi! I’m not sure if responding to an “old” comment is fine but how are you enjoying your orange Evelyne? I’m trying to decide on a color and on one hand, I am thinking something “safe” like a dark brown, but on the other I think a color like pop blue or orange would be fun and different. And orange seems to go with a lot and is such an iconic Hermes thing. Is the color transfer issue really bad, too? Thanks in advance! :smile:

Seeing all these black bags has me rethinking if I should've gotten my Evelyne in black or a neutral instead of orange.

But where I live, Orange can be worn often.

Status
Not open for further replies.