2014 resolution - shopping from my own bag and wallet collection. Any one else?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I finally took a family photo of my collection! And then I took a photo of how they sit in my bag cupboard :lol:

Prada

Prada BN1786
Prada BN1801
Prada BN1801

Louis Vuitton
Alma PM in Epi
Alma PM in DE

Chanel
Medallion Tote

Oroton
Oroton Roche Tote
Oroton Entourage Tote

Marc by Marc Jacobs
Classic Q Hillier Hobo

Rebecca Minkoff
Rebecca Minkoff Affair

It's going to be a lot easier to shop from my own bag collection in 2014. Right now I'm selling/giving away 1 Oroton and 1 Rebecca Minkoff (not included in photos). And then possibly consigning my Chanel Medallion and Prada BN1801 in Pink since I haven't used them to warrant keeping.

Gorgeous collection!!!

It's really small - just a few inches wide. I am using it for lip balm, lipstick and hand sanitizer - and that's all it can hold. I really think it's meant to be a coin purse. :smile:
I just remembered that I have similar little bag by Fossil. Love it but never used it as I never figured out what to put into it, I love your idea!

So...I bought a bag, of sorts, today. I found this at the Barney's outlet and had to bring it home. I own three MbMJ Groovees (two regular and one Baby), so absolutely fell in love with this...

It's a wee mini Groovee keychain/coin pouch! It's in the Faded Aluminum color. I am using it to stash lip balms and hand sanitizer in my bag. Isn't it adorable?? And it's a bag purchase I don't feel guilty about. :smile:

Sooooo adorable!! Love it!!

Thank you! So far I am loving all the compartments in it. I will try to remember to do a review after a few months for you :smile:

Thanks! No worries if you don't remember. I love the slim profile of the Emilie. That was the big draw for me.

And here's my current bag/wallet combo - MbMJ Francesca and Classic Q Continental Wallet in Chianti.

I just want to hug your smooshy red bag :smile:

I'm very excited to join ;) I've been buying up a storm so strictly this year I will be using what I have !! Including SLGS 👼 this will be super hard but I want to try and achieve using bags I have ! Rather than buying a gazillion more !! 🙏

I just joined too and look forward in getting any additional support I can... Welcome!

Today I carried my Longchamp, since the weather was awful. :rain:

I have to say, this was such a surprisingly great purchase from 2013. I bought it specifically for rainy days, but I really love it! It is lightweight, durable and utterly carefree.

I agree. Longchamps are so carefree. I love it for rainy days and traveling. I just wish the inside pocket was bigger the it would be perfect!!

This is true. I don't know if I'll purge yet, but I want to get my first Chanel this year. It won't happen if I keep buying things other than this bag. I believe the Chanel will be the last on my wish list (plus all the price increases make newer items too pricey for my liking). So I definitely should enjoy what I have while I save for my wish list bag. I'll stick around then :smile:

I wish we had a winter in SoCal. Or some cold weather. I'd like a small break from all the heat.

Glad you decided to hang around. I plan on working to simplify my life and enjoy what I have and buy less. I know I can't just go cold turkey but I gave myself some limits (2 bags and 2 SLGs) and plan to stick to that. My bank account and DH is relieved. Lol...

I just remembered that I have similar little bag by Fossil. Love it but never used it as I never figured out what to put into it, I love your idea!

Thanks! I always end up stashing lip products and sanitizer in one of my slip pockets - using this little guy is a MUCH more adorable option.:P

Sooooo adorable!! Love it!!

I just want to hug your smooshy red bag :smile:

LOL - Francesca is wonderfully huggable. :hugs: I have been caught fondling her leather by friends and family more than once.

Glad you decided to hang around. I plan on working to simplify my life and enjoy what I have and buy less. I know I can't just go cold turkey but I gave myself some limits (2 bags and 2 SLGs) and plan to stick to that. My bank account and DH is relieved. Lol...

I don't think I'd buy any SLGs but I think I'll impose a limit in case that bug hits. 2 bags (Longchamp and Chanel) and 2 SLGs (pouches/wallets).

Today I carried my Speedy Bandoliere. It's my favorite bag. :smile:

I wanted to share my collection as well. The purses I own are listed in my signature, I have a few other ones that I don't use as much. (Longchamp, Vivienne Westwood, MBMJ)

Excuse the messy shelf, was in a rush this morning. The only bag I hope to add to my collection this year is an LV alma bb. I prefer classic bag styles in neutral colors.

Attachments

• 1388771847591.jpg
    1388771847591.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 271
Beautiful Paraty. I've always loved the look of this bag but never tried them. And the wallet is gorgeous.

Not using any bags today as we're staying indoors. DH spent the morning shoveling off snow from the driveway. And I'm just taking photos, another one of the same bag. Sorry if I've bored everyone with this. Will try to change out more often.

Attachments

• 1388772317469.jpg
    1388772317469.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 272
I've also come to realize that I bought a lot of hobo styles last year, so want to add a "No Hobos" for this years resolution! If I do find one, would you help talk me out of them please. ;)

I've also come to realize that I bought a lot of hobo styles last year, so want to add a "No Hobos" for this years resolution! If I do find one, would you help talk me out of them please. ;)

LOL - I bought a lot of tote style bags last year, so I'm amending mine, too...no totes in '14! We'll hold each other accountable. :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.