2 Questions

shopmom411 said:
Well..... I'm a Mom and I shop and the 411 is my actual street address. After a while I really wanted to change it to Shopmom911 instead which I think is more fitting, actually. But....I don't think it can be done...Mods? I really mean it. Can we change this thing????

Oh, and my favorite H bag is the one I don't have yet.....50-year old, 28cm Etrusque Porosus Croc Kelly! :heart:

no, don't change it. you're the go-to gal. you've got the scoop. 411 as in information!

koukanamiya said:
OMG, I had no idea. The whole time I was trying to pronounce your name as Oh-Ting-OGNEE

LMAO!!!:roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao: I was too!!! Especially since you're my new best friend, Lucy!! Oh I LOVE IT!! Should have gotten that one...duh!

1. Joined eBay and other emails such as yahoo etc. round about 2000 & my maiden name is Thompson, First is Kristy and one of my best friends calls me "thomp" so it stuck to thompk...

I have thought about changing it, but all my customers / seller / and friends etc. know me as "thompk"...I think it would just decrease my traffic:nuts: ...if you know what I mean!

2. My new Kelly Bag!!!!:nuts: :nuts: I'm Awaiting it's arrival as we speak...thanks to my new best friend Lucy!:yahoo:

Kristy (didn't want to use the my first name 'Kristy' b/c it sounds like a cheerleaders name!) LOL

OT - Your name is so clever! I was too stupid to figure it out hahaha!:Push:

Avandome - I really like the sound of your name ... sound very chic!

Kou - I was wondering the whole time what your name meant. Now, I know!

hello2703: my horse Hello, born March 27.

The second is a toughie..... since my black Kelly box rigide will only arrive next week..... soooo.... my favourite Hermes item of the day is a leather/gold necklace I am wearing today. Ask again next week!

Mine's pretty self explanatory. :shame:

My favorite? Birkin 30 but I wouldn't say no to an Evelyne, Kelly, Bolide.......... :yes:

OT, I had NO idea! :lol: Duh! I was trying to pronounce it but gave up in the end.

This is a great thread. (And OT, I'm seriously kicking myself for being too stupid to figure that out - what a clever name!)

I shouldn't even bother contributing, since I've always thought how annoying it was that I never bothered to come up with some interesting screen name. When I first joined a site, I never thought I'd do something like post, so I just put in anything that popped into my head and added some numbers. Since then, I realized that unless I wanted to change my identity, I'm stuck with it! Oh well, whatever......

I've enjoyed reading everyone else's though.

And I couldn't pick one favorite H bag if my life depended on it.

hello2703 said:
hello2703: my horse Hello, born March 27.

The second is a toughie..... since my black Kelly box rigide will only arrive next week..... soooo.... my favourite Hermes item of the day is a leather/gold necklace I am wearing today. Ask again next week!

hello2703! Congrats on the bag!!! Post pics when you get it, if you can! How exciting!!!

:lol: Thanks for the compliments on my screen name, ladies! Not to insult anyone but I mentioned earlier that it wasn't original because I've seen it done before! LOL I originally signed up here with my eBay ID but thought it would be better to remain incognito. Of course, that didn't work because I watermark my pics w/ my eBay ID. Now that's duh! :lol: