2 Questions

What a great thread!

I wish I had some exciting background about my screen name, but it's actually pretty boring. I live in Minnesota (MN) and am a purse lover:smile:

Fav Hermes item: rouge vif chevre birkin

tokyogirl said:
Mine is also self-explanatory: I live in Tokyo. (However, I think I may be moving back to the US very soon!)

Favorite H item: my black togo Birkin

You are moving back to the U.S.?:nuts: Where where where? Come to Southern Cali!! Then we can hang out too!:yahoo:

Well..... I'm a Mom and I shop and the 411 is my actual street address. After a while I really wanted to change it to Shopmom911 instead which I think is more fitting, actually. But....I don't think it can be done...Mods? I really mean it. Can we change this thing????

Oh, and my favorite H bag is the one I don't have yet.....50-year old, 28cm Etrusque Porosus Croc Kelly! :heart:

koukanamiya said:
You are moving back to the U.S.?:nuts: Where where where? Come to Southern Cali!! Then we can hang out too!:yahoo:

Kou, although I won't be in Southern Cali, I will be close! I will be in Northern California! God, I am scared of the housing prices!!! HELP:crybaby: :crybaby: It's going to crimp my Hermes spending!!!!

SoCal said:
(Kou...Not to sidetrack, but what happened with the Goyard?)

Had a nasty experience with Goyard today, really turned me off. Now I'm thinking of just sticking with Hermes or buying straight from Goyard France (if they're nice that is).

tokyogirl said:
Kou, although I won't be in Southern Cali, I will be close! I will be in Northern California! God, I am scared of the housing prices!!! HELP:crybaby: :crybaby: It's going to crimp my Hermes spending!!!!

Waaaah ... don't go to Northern Cali~~ We need more Pf-ers down here in Southern Cal~

shopmom411 said:
Well..... I'm a Mom and I shop and the 411 is my actual street address. After a while I really wanted to change it to Shopmom911 instead which I think is more fitting, actually. But....I don't think it can be done...Mods? I really mean it. Can we change this thing????

Oh, and my favorite H bag is the one I don't have yet.....50-year old, 28cm Etrusque Porosus Croc Kelly! :heart:

When is your Queen Kelly coming? We've all been dyiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing to see her~~

koukanamiya said:
Waaaah ... don't go to Northern Cali~~ We need more Pf-ers down here in Southern Cal~

I would prefer to do the LA area, really! But my employer wanted me to be in Northern California (actually, they initially wanted me in New York, which I would have loved to do, but my DH nixed it. I have my Hermes, he wants all year golf.:graucho: )

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it'll be by the end of next week. I've been having to put it off until I could get everything settled with my Mothers estate and we're just about done so now I can concentrate on CROC!!!! Believe me, when this baby comes home I'm opening up the BIG bottle of Bubbly!!!!

tokyogirl said:
I would prefer to do the LA area, really! But my employer wanted me to be in Northern California (actually, they initially wanted me in New York, which I would have loved to do, but my DH nixed it. I have my Hermes, he wants all year golf.:graucho: )

Tell your DH to do indoor golf instead:P . New York is cool too!! But both NY and NorCal are expensive ... Thank goodness there's Hermes in SF.

shopmom411 said:
I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it'll be by the end of next week. I've been having to put it off until I could get everything settled with my Mothers estate and we're just about done so now I can concentrate on CROC!!!! Believe me, when this baby comes home I'm opening up the BIG bottle of Bubbly!!!!

When you get this baby home, we're all going to be celebrating on tPF!!! :yahoo: I'm going to start counting down for you then. The anticipation is killing me, it must be even more unbearable for you