2 Questions

Duna is my dog's name, I know, not very glamorous, but it's the first thing that came to my mind, and it's easy and short....

My fav bag has to be the Kelly, since it's what started my Hermès passion 30 years ago! ;)

hello2703 said:
Duna, what doggie do you have? It is such a lovely name! Duna is Hungarian for "Danube"!

Wow! I didn't know that! That makes it sound nicer; in italian it means dune, like sand dunes... She's a wirehaired miniture Dachshund...She already had this name when I bought her, so I didn't change it...

omg she must be ADORABLE!!!!

....one day I'll have a poochy too....right now I have a DH who is hard pressed to like the two cats and a Canary who is driving us all crazy!

1. I discovered this forum while researching quilted lambskin Chanel flap bags. I wanted a username that expressed that interest. Have I bought one yet? No. But I have bought 7 Hermes bags, 1 Bearn wallet, 1 vibrato coin purse and 3 scarves since then. Perhaps I need a new username?

2. My favorite changes from day to day. I've never been so flighty in my life!

coco-nut said:
1. I discovered this forum while researching quilted lambskin Chanel flap bags. I wanted a username that expressed that interest. Have I bought one yet? No. But I have bought 7 Hermes bags, 1 Bearn wallet, 1 vibrato coin purse and 3 scarves since then. Perhaps I need a new username?

2. My favorite changes from day to day. I've never been so flighty in my life!

7 bags? What have I missed? I think your new name should be H-nut!

addicted said:
7 bags? What have I missed? I think your new name should be H-nut!
LOL:lol:
My name has no meaning really. I just typed in that shape and number in that moment! Kind of sucks with no meaning...did not really know what a forum was?!
Any color Croc Birkin!With diamond hardware!!!!!:love:

Wow, what fantastic company - a good few riders, someone with 7 Birkins, and another dashund owner. I have the horses, the daschunds, who I keep with Malamutes - but no Hermes bag. I was amazed to see how relatively inexpensive Hermes saddles are; they seem to cost a similar price to what Stubben or Kieffer cost me here.
Hello 2703 please forgive my ignorance, what's a Rocabar (I'm picturing Hermes horseblanket here!)

I hope it's appropriate to ask here (since this is about names)But, I've been wondering about the little coconut purse in your avatar coconut.
Is there a story behind that? Just wondering.