1st TPF Manila Meet...it's a start.

attachment.php

Attachments

• 204.JPG
    204.JPG
    178.2 KB · Views: 950
So sorry my late post.

Chesia - the photos of the food look great! They even look much better than our H bags.:P Many thanks and see you soon!

rox_rocks - Miss you, my dear. See you very soon and oh by the way.....details, details on your holiday!:yahoo:

Ladyrider and the rest of TPF Manila members - enjoy the long weekend and hope we can get together one of these days.;)

Cheers!

Hi everyone! New to this thread! I wish I could be there when you have a tpf meeting. Would love to meet everyone!

chesia the food looks yummy! It's making me hungry.... what resto is this bdw?

:yahoo:Ms. P and Ms. C bute pa kayo you got together na! If it not for the passing away of my BF's dad, I should have been with you. Next time pwede na ako ulit!

Ms. RR - We miss you na! Don't forget our pasalubongs! (hehehe) More exotics to come ba? (hehehehe)

Ms. Crispy - Welcome to TPF! Hope to see you soon! Siguro your business is the Pritchon ano? Would love to taste it sometime! (hehehe) :graucho:

Hi Ms. Priestly. So this was the lunch you texted me about. Food seemed yummy ha!. I had to leave for Tagaytay cos of a fun run I joined the Sunday after that. And guess what, I was third place :smile::smile:

Met with Lady Rider a few weeks ago. Let's meet soon too!

Hi ladies, happy 2011. Sorry to intrude as I'm not really asking about a meet, but I'm traveling to Manila for the first time end of the month and wanted to find out if the H store at Greenbelt is worth visiting? What's the store inventory like? Thanks in advance!

Hi ArmCandyAddict! Welcome to Manila! you can drop by but the stocks are dismal

most of their stocks disappear as soon as shipment comes in. but you can try. i was lucky enough to score a tres kelly in blue. that's the only twilly they have and a purple one (i forgot the name of the design). when i was there last Christmas they have a lot of chocloate / ebene bags - marawri, 2 plumes in box or swift, a white jypsiere. some slgs.

the area is nice anyways with lots to do in terms of eating & shopping. so you could pop by.