1st TPF Manila Meet...it's a start.

wow LR :nuts::nuts::nuts:

that's one stunning birkin! Congrats!:yahoo: Wear it in best of health.

When is the next manila tpF meet? Hope y'all let me play with your birkies :P
:smile: Thank you bagdizzy! I did not look for it, but it found me! (hehehehe)

All the while I was really aching for a Birkin in the shades of red but then again, the blue color just blew me away! :yahoo:

Hope to see you soon! Take care and more H stuff for you to come! ;)

It's a fabulous bag. Congarulations, LR! I'm sooo happy for you!:yahoo:

Alright ladies, here we go. It seems that we have a few more Manila TPF members coming out, so what do you gals say about Friday, October 23? Lunch or some vino? ;)

I will be going be going out today so I'm going to check back later for your responses.;)

We'll work out the details tonight or tomorrow so to the other lovely TPF members, I hope you can join us!

Cheers!

Here are our pictures during our lunch date! Hopefully next time more TPF friends will join us! :yahoo:

tPFoct09d.jpg
tPFoct09b.jpg

I had a great time, ladies!

LR - Thanks for posting the photos! :biggrin:

RR - Knock em dead the race!:yahoo:

In reference to photos posted by LR: (L to R) LR's spanking 35 cm BDP Clemence Birkin with PHW; 32cm HAC Gris T Clemence with brushed PHW and RR's rocking 30cm Violine Ostrich Birkin with PHW.

Hope to see you all soon. For the other TPF Manila ladies whom I PMed earlier...you know who you are:graucho:, please join us next time!

Thanks!

Alright ladies, here we go!

It's that time again, it's been 3 months since the TPF Manila ladies have seen each other. So...anybody up to some "cocktails" tomorrow? Around 5:30 to 6pm?

I will post a PM later for details. I hope to see you all tomorrow...miss you all!:biggrin:

my first time visiting this thread! everyone looks so good!

and it is nice to see three different bag sizes 'in action'..very useful..maybe post it on the reference thread? :smile:

you ladies look great!! Your bags and clothing go very well together. I love the colors I see, bdp, gris, and violine~~ ahhh just gorgeous! Hope to see more pictures of your future meets.