1st TPF Manila Meet...it's a start.

Hello, im new at tpf, nice to see photos of H meet ups in manila, would like to join you next time but have yet to establish my membership as i just signed in this feb. And still waiting for my B, got one last month but changed my mind and gave it my sis instead ( she loves me enough to pay me the original price even if i already use it twice ). Btw, is there a faster way of getting one? Please advise, thanks and looking forward to joining you in the future:kiss::

Hi Everyone! I will be moving from Manila from Vancouver Canada in the Fall and I will basically have no friends there as this city will be completely brand new to me. It would be really nice if I could meet any of you for tea or coffee!! I will be arriving next saturday for a week to look to check out the city! Please let me know if any of you are free!!!!!!:smile:

Haven't been back at TPF for a while ..... But surprised with the new format....
And stumbled on this thread .... How fun !
Haven't been back in Manila for ages but maybe someday I will and would love to meet some fellow H lovers of course!!!

Just a reminder that PF sponsored meets have a minimum post requirement of 500, plus six months' membership, so members can get to know each other before meeting in person.

Thanks for your understanding.

Reactions: mrs.posh
Hi guys! There are some scarves on sale (30-40% off) in the boutique. It started yesterday and there are still several designs available. Mostly 90s but some in jersey. Sorry I forgot to take a pic as I was too excited :smile: Hoping other tpf-ers get to enjoy the sale!!! :biggrin: