1st TPF Manila Meet...it's a start.

Mar 29, 2008
Pending the opening of the first H store in Manila, I've gathered the guts to send PMs to a few TPF members in Manila for a mini meet. I felt it was a good time to meet TPF members who truly love the brand. It was just the three of us (rox_rocks, LadyRider and myself), we had a lovely lunch that extended for three hours. I completely forgot that I had to go back to work that afternoon! Anyhow, we decided to make this a regular thing until other members join our future meetings. So here we go, here are pics of the first ever TPF Manila meet! I made sure that the camera was fully charged to take photos of the two lovely ladies and their fabulous bags!

2nd Photo: The H bags. L-R: 32 cm HAC Sable (moi), 35cm Raisin Vibrato Birkin (rox_rocks):nuts:, 34cm Bi-color Choco/Ebene Lindy (LadyRider)

1st & 3rd photos: The owners and their arm candies.:yahoo:

It's still a small group..but we have to start somewhere, right?

To rox_rocks and LadyRider: I had a wonderful time! Don't forget our vino time tomorrow!:graucho:

To jen0575: Hope you can join us next time.;)

To baileylab: PM us when you fly down to Manila.:smile:

To the other PF members: Do come and join us..the more the merrier!

Attachments

• image_1.jpg
    image_1.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 1,190
  • Image1.3.jpg
    Image1.3.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 615
  • Image1.4.jpg
    Image1.4.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 605
Thank you 880 and ryomat!:biggrin:

I heard there are a lot of members in Manila. Hopefully we get to meet them in the future. :P Of course, to other members from around the world...give us a holler when you visit our country. :woohoo:

Beautiful ladies with gorgeous bag....WOW!!! CONGRATULATIONS! Well done Ms. Priestly.

Thank you, libradiamonds!:biggrin:

At first, I was a bit hesitant/shy to start the meet. Pleasantly surprised that I got replies almost immediately. Rox_rocks and LadyRider were super nice! I was more of a "lurker" than an active poster in the forum. Guess it came out okay, huh?:blush:

:yahoo:Thanks sises!!! We really had fun diba!! Can't wait for the next Get Together!

I just pray that my uncle gets better so I can join you again soon! :cry:

Take care always and God bless you! :smile:

That was so much fun! We almost lost track of time :P

It was a great pleasure to meet you ladies and now friends....

See you around more often :flowers:

Hugs to you LadyRider, wishing your uncle feels better soon.

Ms Priestly - TGIF! :ghi5:

880 - 'hope to see you when I'm back in NYC or when you come over.