11P Chanel Lion Head Flaps

^I think it's the evening flap since it's not chevron? TBH I wasn't too keen on these until I saw that picture in the Spring Trunk Show thread. But the mention of it also coming in purple lamb is enough to make one weak :drool:

i like the quilted one a lot... prefer the chevron in a way but the leather on that one seems a bit funky/like drier than regular lamb. and i have come to realize that's not so good b/c scratches etc don't ocme out as easily...

^^ True. But pls5 you have made me VERY excited about the purple chevron now!!!! :P

Do you happen to know what size you saw - medium or large? How much difference is there between the large and a jumbo? TIA! :biggrin:

Medium flap cc lion $2800
fdc9c9c7.jpg

from Hector of nordstrom
[email protected]

I think the bag is a goatskin. I have a goat from 2007 collection and it looks the same if anyone remembers the La marais (sp ?) collection. I think Nordstorm is getting chevron lambskin and goatskin. I didn't know it came in satin. I am not a fan of satin. I'm surprised the boutiques or saks is not getting leathers!

You should contact [email protected]

Do you guys think the bag still looks "chanel" without the CC or 2.55 turnlock?? I haven't decided on the collection but i LOVE goatskin leather

^ Do you mean the price difference? Smaller one is $2800 and larger one is $3000.

** I think I'm getting two larger sized...:sneaky:

The idea of buying two bags of the same design had never crossed my mind until you mentioned it. And then I thought, WTF, how many 2.55 bags in the 226 size have I got! :nuts:

So, against your advice, I am going for a jersey and a lamb. Lamb I probably will go for a red or purple.

BTW, not available in the UK yet. A friend checked for me yesterday and the SA asked him if the bag is for real.........................:lol: