'08 Magenta- Please post your **Pics**here!

TheNordstrom Anniversary Saleis NOW open to Ambassador cardmembers.Click or tap to shop the Nordstrom sale!
P.S. Don't forget to join the activeNAS 2020 threadand share your hauls with the community!

Heya

Oct 31, 2006
thanks for the pics!! i dont like it with the gold hardware though..

but i love both the RH and the silver hardware..

i have only seen RH so far with magenta in person.

Dec 30, 2005
I am DYING for pics!! Somebody PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE post them. I am so curious to see what this color really looks like!

amiekbs8

O.G.
Mar 28, 2007
NYC
I'm glad you liked them peppers! The lighting is fabulous and so I'm super pleased with everything I've waitlisted!

I am DYING for pics!! Somebody PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE post them. I am so curious to see what this color really looks like!
I just posted some in good lighting from BalNY! Check them out! They're gorgeous! :love:

ilikepenguins

Finally a PhD!
O.G.
Jun 29, 2006
Boston
amie, the pics look GREAT OMG! I REALLY like the look of the first, but the other two look a bit veiny? ooh...I hope I can find a city that I like!

Thanks for the pics!

amiekbs8

O.G.
Mar 28, 2007
NYC
You can get rid of a lot of those veins if you use Apple Leather Conditioner, so even if I get a Magenta that is a bit veiny, I know it'll look super amazing after I moisturize. When I moisturized my black City, oh my God, the leather became amazing!

addicted ali

Your Honour, a Bbag!
O.G.
Sep 8, 2006
Middle Earth!
thanks for the pics amiekbs8! the magenta with SGH looks pretty! but i still cant get over the veinyness.... maybe its the lighting?

ilikepenguins

Finally a PhD!
O.G.
Jun 29, 2006
Boston
You can get rid of a lot of those veins if you use Apple Leather Conditioner, so even if I get a Magenta that is a bit veiny, I know it'll look super amazing after I moisturize. When I moisturized my black City, oh my God, the leather became amazing!
Oh really? AWESOME! I just checked to see if I still have Apple leather conditioner, and I totally do, just waiting till the day I get the call from one of the Barney's near me that I waitlisted at. I've never waitlisted for Balenciaga before; I hope it works!

Jun 22, 2007
Boston
I had pics mailed to me! Now I am soooooo excited for my Magenta! PS: they just got two more shipments in, mostly cities and PTs, but they're tricklin' in!!

I'm pretty in love, what do you guys think? :heart:
These are GORGEOUS!! thanks for the pics! Which one of these beauties were you considering or bought??