'08 Magenta- Please post your **Pics**here!

MarieG

Platinum Member
O.G.
Jun 9, 2006
London
Here's another picture of the new Magenta from Pluiee:

It looks the most like picture #4 I think...but a little bit deeper:shrugs:

TheNordstrom Anniversary Saleis NOW open to Ambassador cardmembers.Click or tap to shop the Nordstrom sale!
P.S. Don't forget to join the activeNAS 2020 threadand share your hauls with the community!

ilikepenguins

Finally a PhD!
O.G.
Jun 29, 2006
Boston
^^ I really like magenta in that pic! I'm really hoping it looks like that! I really really wanna see a tPFer's IRL pics...I'm hoping they're not ALL as veiny as the BalNY pics :sad:

lovelygarments

Kay
O.G.
Nov 24, 2006
Cincinnati
I have a light magenta first and a bg pink work on their way to me. I'll post photos when they arrive. I'll do comparison photos with my 05 magenta city, 04 rose twiggy, 04 rose first, and my 05 bubblegum work. I can't wait to start seeing the photos from everyone!

amiekbs8

O.G.
Mar 28, 2007
NYC
I have a light magenta first and a bg pink work on their way to me. I'll post photos when they arrive. I'll do comparison photos with my 05 magenta city, 04 rose twiggy, 04 rose first, and my 05 bubblegum work. I can't wait to start seeing the photos from everyone!
I would appreciate this so much, lovelygarments! It seems you like pink! lol

Heya

Oct 31, 2006
i saw a magenta first at holts the other day... and it looks like the last picture..
it is pretty vieny but i like that look..
i put it on hold, if i get i will take some pics too!

Jan 25, 2006
i have a magenta first on hold for me...i saw it yesterday and i'm thinking about it...it is a gorgeous color!!

DRSM

~*LV/Balenciaga*~
Jun 26, 2006
i'm really liking the magenta '08!! i might get it in the day style

amiekbs8

O.G.
Mar 28, 2007
NYC
I called today asking for Kim, she wasn't there, the person I spoke to was not very helpful in telling what will be in the next shipment. I'm calling for Kim tomorrow again, so I'll update on what she says on more Magenta. I'm waiting for a Weekender :love:

peppers90

Carpusdiem.com
O.G.
Sep 5, 2007
USA
www.carpusdiem.com
I called today asking for Kim, she wasn't there, the person I spoke to was not very helpful in telling what will be in the next shipment. I'm calling for Kim tomorrow again, so I'll update on what she says on more Magenta. I'm waiting for a Weekender :love:
THANKS amie!! Let us know what you find out:yes: