'08 Magenta- Please post your **Pics**here!

Here's another picture of the new Magenta from Pluiee:

DSC_0022.jpg

It looks the most like picture #4 I think...but a little bit deeper:shrugs:

I have a light magenta first and a bg pink work on their way to me. I'll post photos when they arrive. I'll do comparison photos with my 05 magenta city, 04 rose twiggy, 04 rose first, and my 05 bubblegum work. I can't wait to start seeing the photos from everyone!

I have a light magenta first and a bg pink work on their way to me. I'll post photos when they arrive. I'll do comparison photos with my 05 magenta city, 04 rose twiggy, 04 rose first, and my 05 bubblegum work. I can't wait to start seeing the photos from everyone!

I would appreciate this so much, lovelygarments! It seems you like pink! lol

i saw a magenta first at holts the other day... and it looks like the last picture..
it is pretty vieny but i like that look..
i put it on hold, if i get i will take some pics too!

I called today asking for Kim, she wasn't there, the person I spoke to was not very helpful in telling what will be in the next shipment. I'm calling for Kim tomorrow again, so I'll update on what she says on more Magenta. I'm waiting for a Weekender :love:

I called today asking for Kim, she wasn't there, the person I spoke to was not very helpful in telling what will be in the next shipment. I'm calling for Kim tomorrow again, so I'll update on what she says on more Magenta. I'm waiting for a Weekender :love:

THANKS amie!! Let us know what you find out:yes: