'08 Magenta- Please post your **Pics**here!

I had pics mailed to me! Now I am soooooo excited for my Magenta! PS: they just got two more shipments in, mostly cities and PTs, but they're tricklin' in!!

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

I'm pretty in love, what do you guys think? :heart:

Attachments

• palemagentafirst.jpg.JPG
    palemagentafirst.jpg.JPG
    56.8 KB · Views: 750
  • palemagentagiantgoldwork.jpg.JPG
    palemagentagiantgoldwork.jpg.JPG
    67.3 KB · Views: 563
  • palemagentagiantsilverpt.jpg.JPG
    palemagentagiantsilverpt.jpg.JPG
    67.9 KB · Views: 833
thanks for the pics!! i dont like it with the gold hardware though..

but i love both the RH and the silver hardware..

i have only seen RH so far with magenta in person.

I'm glad you liked them peppers! The lighting is fabulous and so I'm super pleased with everything I've waitlisted!

I am DYING for pics!! Somebody PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE post them. I am so curious to see what this color really looks like!

I just posted some in good lighting from BalNY! Check them out! They're gorgeous! :love:

You can get rid of a lot of those veins if you use Apple Leather Conditioner, so even if I get a Magenta that is a bit veiny, I know it'll look super amazing after I moisturize. When I moisturized my black City, oh my God, the leather became amazing!

You can get rid of a lot of those veins if you use Apple Leather Conditioner, so even if I get a Magenta that is a bit veiny, I know it'll look super amazing after I moisturize. When I moisturized my black City, oh my God, the leather became amazing!

Oh really? AWESOME! I just checked to see if I still have Apple leather conditioner, and I totally do, just waiting till the day I get the call from one of the Barney's near me that I waitlisted at. I've never waitlisted for Balenciaga before; I hope it works!

I had pics mailed to me! Now I am soooooo excited for my Magenta! PS: they just got two more shipments in, mostly cities and PTs, but they're tricklin' in!!

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

I'm pretty in love, what do you guys think? :heart:

These are GORGEOUS!! thanks for the pics! Which one of these beauties were you considering or bought??