Look ma i can fly-i got wings!!! Sending this maxi baby back!!!

Sorry if this is a DAH question...the MAXI you speak of, is this to fill the gap for the rush in popularity of the Vintage XL JUMBO??????......As l am so in love with mine, even though its at least 13yrs old!!!!!.....l was hoping to get another at some point, but would l be better reading these posts to stick to vintage bags ???? Again sorry for the question, l only have 1 Black Beauty :smile: xxx

Sorry if this is a DAH question...the MAXI you speak of, is this to fill the gap for the rush in popularity of the Vintage XL JUMBO??????......As l am so in love with mine, even though its at least 13yrs old!!!!!.....l was hoping to get another at some point, but would l be better reading these posts to stick to vintage bags ???? Again sorry for the question, l only have 1 Black Beauty :smile: xxx

You really need to decide for yourself but the Vintage XL wins hands down in my opinion. No comparision on durability.

Attachments

• 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    6.5 KB · Views: 219
  • user13866_pic14356_1227155407.jpg
    user13866_pic14356_1227155407.jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 97

I imagine so since it seems like all Designers eventually go back to what really sold-Looks like you got a winner!!!

K, she meant this pic...

3239786964_86215b911a_o.jpg

Ouch! It looks completely caved in in the middle!!

Definitely looks like it could be-I see a wing sprouting on the left hand side:nuts:pretty soon it may become "The Flying Nun" series all over agin when MAXI carrying ladies start lifting off the ground and flying :roflmfao:

Well, those are the actual pics of mine- Have oyu tried to put your wallet,keys and items in yours to see how it does? I read your thread but did not realize you had revealed 2 bags- I only say the Valentine Flap so I went back and looked at your MAXI and in your pics it does look like the one side is warbled and the flap is not flat and that is with no pressure on it- but you would be able to tell far better than me since you have it right there in front of you.
I was so disappointed as I really wanted this bag and love the size but I am not going to settle and I want a structured style bag to hold it's shape but that is just me...

Lux! i am so sorry.. does it really look like that? do u think mine also looks like that? sorry.. i am asking you questions and being selfish but can u not exchange it?

Wai, did you see the pic of Amanda Byne's bag? I doubt it looked like that when she first got it. I'm guessing all maxis would eventually end up looking like that.

Wai, did you see the pic of Amanda Byne's bag? I doubt it looked like that when she first got it. I'm guessing all maxis would eventually end up looking like that.

Hi J! The pic with Amanda Bynes is the reason that I decided to NOT get the purple lamb maxi with gold hw. I baby my bags, but I'm assuming that it will eventually look like that with normal wear and tear. :sweatdrop: It really is a shame because the black lamb with pale gold hw is so pretty.

Well, those are the actual pics of mine- Have oyu tried to put your wallet,keys and items in yours to see how it does? I read your thread but did not realize you had revealed 2 bags- I only say the Valentine Flap so I went back and looked at your MAXI and in your pics it does look like the one side is warbled and the flap is not flat and that is with no pressure on it- but you would be able to tell far better than me since you have it right there in front of you.
I was so disappointed as I really wanted this bag and love the size but I am not going to settle and I want a structured style bag to hold it's shape but that is just me...

i put in a few stuffs that i would normally have in it and one side does look a little werid.. soo nowi dont know what to do..SF has only that one and the one they have on show (which doesnt have the wing at all.. i think) i am just gonna go in and see it tomorrow and see whether that one is better.. but Scot can order me a new one but i dont know how that will turn out either..
this one is really screwing my head...:crybaby:

I guess... gosh thats just really sad.. now i think i should return it!:wtf: and dont get one at alll.. ahhhh.. now i really dont know... i really want a Maxi.. gosh.. what do u think i should do J?

the jumbo really puts the maxi to shame here. what a lot of chanels in this picture! and the homeless dude in the background adds such a strange touch to this montage -- 3 chanels and a hobo!

:roflmfao: I know, right? I thought that pic was so interesting too.

But you know what? If you look carefully, the jumbo on the girl with her pooch is showing slight sign of a "wing" on the left side, although it definitely looks better than the maxi.:wtf:

Hi J! The pic with Amanda Bynes is the reason that I decided to NOT get the purple lamb maxi with gold hw. I baby my bags, but I'm assuming that it will eventually look like that with normal wear and tear. :sweatdrop: It really is a shame because the black lamb with pale gold hw is so pretty.

Hi hottie~:heart: I know, right? I was quite surprised how I liked the big bag look when I tried on couple maxis. But if I wanted a slouchy flap like Amanda's, why bother getting a maxi?:rolleyes: I'd rather just get a Soft n Chain!

I guess... gosh thats just really sad.. now i think i should return it!:wtf: and dont get one at alll.. ahhhh.. now i really dont know... i really want a Maxi.. gosh.. what do u think i should do J?

Wai, how about getting a vintage XL jumbo? I know it's a bit frustrating having to search for it and all. But they obviously hold their shapes much better than current maxi. I think I'm gonna stalk eBay and look for one myself.