tPF members bags as art!

While surfing around on tPF, I come across some handbag pictures that are so beautiful. They tell a story, and could or should be licensed to somebody's marketing department.

I am starting this thread so we can share some of these pictures. Are there any that really speak to you?

This one is a sublimely beautiful Bottega Veneta pyramid in the color Noce, photographed and posted by jane

attachment.php

I LOVE this pic. :heart: It has to be one of my favortie handbag pics. The woven leather BV's are TDF! The color of the BV and the cupcake match just perfectly. Jane, you are a great photographer!!

great thread! i :heart: the BV & the LV photos. it truly is like telling a story- i want to know what exciting trip the owner of the LV has in store for that gorgeous piece of luggage & bag.

Glad you like the thread. I heard rumor of a pic of a Chloe bag in a tree....can anyone find that? I searched around the Chloe forum, but so far, have had no luck.

I took a photo of my Chloé Christmas RAOK gift (a diamante Chloé charm) in my Christmas tree - I don't suppose that's it? :lol: