tPF members bags as art!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Jan 13, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 13, 2009
    While surfing around on tPF, I come across some handbag pictures that are so beautiful. They tell a story, and could or should be licensed to somebody's marketing department.

I am starting this thread so we can share some of these pictures. Are there any that really speak to you?

This one is a sublimely beautiful Bottega Veneta pyramid in the color Noce, photographed and posted by jane

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. ^^ That's stunning! And I want a bite of that cupcake lol

3. I love this picture! Posted by LivinLuxuriously...

[​IMG]

4. Aw, thank you so much jburgh!! :heart:

5. Those are fabulous! The composition of this one makes it my favorite that I've taken. Not up to the Bottega and cupcake but still nice.

[​IMG]

6. Love the pics and Jane, well you know, I want that bag!!! lol

7. OMG, I love this thread already! We have so many great pictures and photographers on here!

8. If I may, one of my own pictures (not nearly as beautiful as the others!)

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

9. Loving this thread, keep them coming please!

10. Here is one I love from Vernilover:

[​IMG]

Sferics likes this.
  11. Thanks for starting this thread. I always thought it would be nice to take a photo of a favorite purse and have it tell a story. I love jane's pic!

12. Glad you like the thread. I heard rumor of a pic of a Chloe bag in a tree....can anyone find that? I searched around the Chloe forum, but so far, have had no luck.

13. What a great idea, i'm loving the pics so far! I've often admired pictures people have of their bags in signatures and the like. I'll have to go through my photos to see if I have any to contribute.

14. ^^^If I get creative this weekend...maybe I'll take some art pics of a purse or two. This is going to be fun! I just have to try to remember to do it, is all. ;)

15. I love any pictures by VerniLover!