tPF members bags as art!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Ohhh nice, my favorite is the first one--love the shading across the bag! It looks like an advertisement! :tup: Oh and NICE bag too;)

2. Thanks! I can barely wait to bring her out again in a couple of months.

3. I just love all the pics that have been posted so far and thought I might contribute one:shame: I'm not sure how to make them larger so I'll just attach a small pic.

I just have to say Jane, I'm not sure which looks more delicious, that cupcake or your amazing BV!!

Attached Files:

4. Jane, I love your striped scarf, where is it from?

Tatertot your miu miu is a beautiful rose colour, lovely pic! :smile:

5. here is a pic of my bb spy - wish the pic was bigger but I always thought it came out pretty good, showcasing the purple/blueberry color. It's a work of art to me!

Attached Files:

6. Great pictures! Maybe I will experiment a little this weekend.

7. Soooo pretty!!! I want to go home and make handbag art now!!!

8. Beautiful shot tatertot! The color of your Miu Miu is TDF! :drool:

9. My thoughts exactly! If you are not, you need to be a professional photographer because you have talent!

10. It's a Coach ponytail scarf.

11. Ummm...nom, nom, nom...Blueberry :drool:

12. #42 Jan 15, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 15, 2009
    Love this thread!:tup: The pictures definitely make or break the bag! LOL That said, Vernilover always has stunning photos ... I always feel like practicing on my bags but DH always gives me that look when I start arranging my bags!:confused1:

These are my two favorites ... I was trying to be artsy!;)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. Lore~ That Fendi of your is gorgeous! I love how rich the color looks in your pic!:drool:

Asl~ Great pics!! My DH always gives me the same looks but I just pretend I don't notice and snap away.:P

I wanted to throw these pics of mine in for fun.

Attached Files: