Arts & Crafts Photography Lens~O~ Post your Candids or Classics Here!

I really like this shot that I took for our giveaway on the 24th:

pb_12242.jpg

Just so sharp!

My kids cuddling on the couch:

4syb9c.jpg

What I saw when I went to check on DD one morning when she was supposed to be getting ready for school:

htzo04.jpg

Some crazy smoke I saw driving to work on a very windy day in North Texas:

2444553.jpg

OMG voo yay for your kiddos! Love to see them, that smoke pic is wild!

Vlad......oh gosh, you HAVE to have more great pics hiding on your comp.. post some more!

I'm not at all a great photographer, I just have my little digital camera which capture my moments. The first 3 photos are photos of me and my DF when we first started dating back in high school.

haha.jpg

When we went to Ripley's Believe It or Not in SF I had to take a photo of this which was on TV! DF's face is so perfectly symmetrical and although my face is only ONE side two times, I still think the left side looks better than the right. LMAO!!

moment.jpg

My favorite photo of us.

hug.jpg

At my old house.

cry.jpg

My niece crying because her big sister blew out her own birthday candle. (we had to relight the candle and sing happy birthday AGAIN just so my neice would stop crying. LOL)

I'm not at all a great photographer, I just have my little digital camera which capture my moments. The first 3 photos are photos of me and my DF when we first started dating back in high school.

haha.jpg

When we went to Ripley's Believe It or Not in SF I had to take a photo of this which was on TV! DF's face is so perfectly symmetrical and although my face is only ONE side two times, I still think the left side looks better than the right. LMAO!!

moment.jpg

My favorite photo of us.

hug.jpg

At my old house.

cry.jpg

My niece crying because her big sister blew out her own birthday candle. (we had to relight the candle and sing happy birthday AGAIN just so my neice would stop crying. LOL)

those are all so adorable:heart: