Seasonal Spring/Summer 2009! Pics and discussion here. UPDATE at post #211!

More temptation - a little bling for you....

$3400, $4700 & $5800 for Cabats

remember, hawaii is the only place in US that gets the mini cabats. what do you think?

questions, please contact bryan at [email protected], or if you happen to be trolling around hawaii for the holidays, drop in to see him!

BOTTEGA VENETA
2122 KALAKAUA AVENUE
HONOLULU, HAWAII 96815
TEL: 808 923 0800 | FAX: 808 923 0885

Attachments

• copper cabat - no flash.jpg
    copper cabat - no flash.jpg
    108.5 KB · Views: 8,505
  • copper cabat - with flash.jpg
    copper cabat - with flash.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 283
  • copper cabat close up - with flash.jpg
    copper cabat close up - with flash.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 8,462
  • copper cabat close up - no flash.jpg
    copper cabat close up - no flash.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 278
Reactions: jbags07
Copper Armatura Veneta

For those of us who missed ottone, or who wanted an ottone veneta.... may i introduce you to copper armatura veneta? bryan took pix with flash and without flash for proper lusting.....

The prices are the same - $1550 & $1950 for Venetas

Just wow.

If you have any questions, please contact bryan at [email protected]

just a note, hawaii is the only place that got armatura last year. assume it will be similar this year.
Thanks for posting these beautiful pictures Doloresmia!!!!! This is the kind of BV I am lusting for, can't wait until it is available! Thanks again- you always have the best information and pictures!

thanks doloresmia! your pic helps me confirming my choice. i hv pre-ordered the copper cabat at the trunk chow back in nov and i have a little regret over my decision recently. due to the insufficient lighting at the show, i recalled the cabat look a lot darker or brownish when i saw it irl. i would always prefer a much brighter color in cabat style and thank you for your pic, it looks terrific in front of camera.

Peppermintpatty - you are so welcome! it is all due to our super sweet SA bryan (aka [email protected]) who keeps the pix flowing..... i wish i could see the armatura copper IRL.... maybe a tPF meet in Hawaii is in order!

OJ_LO - i think the copper is going to be amazing if the pix are any judge.... congratulations! cannot wait to see your new baby and LOVE your avatar picture! what size did you get?

attachment.php

MOTHER OF GOD!
I think that before I saw this bag, I may have budgeted for other special things next year...
But now, that plan has been forgotten. Hermes crocodile wallet, schermes schrocodile schallet.
Beautiful BV bag... I'm coming for you.:graucho:

That new copper cabat looks beautiful...is it nappa too? The surface looks crackled..hmm caramel~

Foxie-pooh - isn't it yum! the book i have doesn't say whether it is nappa. the look book i have has a number of outfits in copper nappa, but they don't have that crackled look the cabat has. the copper cabat code is 113129/VJ401 so it might be something different

attachment.php

MOTHER OF GOD!
I think that before I saw this bag, I may have budgeted for other special things next year...
But now, that plan has been forgotten. Hermes crocodile wallet, schermes schrocodile schallet.
Beautiful BV bag... I'm coming for you.:graucho:

i know, i have been waiting all afternoon to email bryan to ask about accessories!!!

Oh I hope the copper comes in accessories! I don't know if I can rock a copper Veneta, but I would so love an accessory! (Very cool that the Venetas are the regular price, though. Boy that is tempting.)

Some answers from the lovely bv.luxury.....

Armatura Copper accessories so far include pouches and belts... bryan is expecting other pieces and will of course let us know.

Copper Cabat - is GOATSKIN. but he says "it has been washed over and over, so it's a bit softer, rolled with glass cylinder to get more of a sheen and then glazed with a high sheen sealant to lock the color and give it the crackled effect."

that sounds super super gorgeous!

Reactions: jbags07
Ricera, I saw the Armatura Copper Veneta IRL today and it is truly beautiful. It's actually being sold in the mainland United States as well. I went into my San Francisco BV today with the intention of buying it but what simply took my breath away was the Sloane in the new Tea color in Nappa Umbria. I'll post pics in another thread as soon as I've had a chance to take them. San Francisco also had the Veneta in the Tea color. The best way I can describe this color is that it's like reddish/brown clay--really gorgeous! So I went in for the Copper Armatura and walked out with the Tea Sloane instead. :rolleyes:

They also had the Copper Medium Cabat and it is indeed beautiful. It has a wonderful sheen to it but it's also much heavier in weight and much more stiff than other leathers that BV has produced in the Cabat. The accessories they had in the Copper Armatura was a large zippered makeup bag, the zippered coin/card case and the cell phone strap.

Ricera, I saw the Armatura Copper Veneta IRL today and it is truly beautiful. It's actually being sold in the mainland United States as well. I went into my San Francisco BV today with the intention of buying it but what simply took my breath away was the Sloane in the new Tea color in Nappa Umbria. I'll post pics in another thread as soon as I've had a chance to take them. San Francisco also had the Veneta in the Tea color. The best way I can describe this color is that it's like reddish/brown clay--really gorgeous! So I went in for the Copper Armatura and walked out with the Tea Sloane instead. :rolleyes:

They also had the Copper Medium Cabat and it is indeed beautiful. It has a wonderful sheen to it but it's also much heavier in weight and much more stiff than other leathers that BV has produced in the Cabat. The accessories they had in the Copper Armatura was a large zippered makeup bag, the zippered coin/card case and the cell phone strap.

MNS - thanks for the correction on the armatura copper veneta.... bryan emailed me that it was available this morning.... a fabulous error since that means i can trot along to my local BV for a little look see! how did it feel? BTW, i am still having a heart attack over your sloane!

I saw your sloane and it is truly beautiful. I can spring is coming because we're starting to see S/S09 purchases on the forum. Thanks for the report. That happens to me sometimes: I think I want one thing and then I end up getting something a little different. Or both.:graucho: