Tech Everything iPhone! Post your questions here!

Am I too late to join? LOL i just bought my iphone on sunday and I looooooooooove it :yahoo: It's the white 16GB. I can't put the sucker down! It's so cool. I am a long time BB user and this little thing has so many nice apps. I text ALOT but texting on the iPhone is a breeze. I love the pop up screen when you type. I'm so glad i switched, it's so worth it :heart:

Just a quick question...
My brother recently bought the 3G model and is giving me his old Iphone. I also have AT&T service and in the past have just swapped out my SIM card. Does the Iphone have a place for SIM cards or will I need to take the phone in and have it done by a professional? Thanks...

does anyone know of a website so i can get a free ringtones for my new iphone???

thanks in advance

There's this site phonezoo.com You have to sign up then change the settings to iPhone, then when you find the song you want it will download to your computer and you just play it to iTunes and put it in your ringtone section. It's easy.

What are everyones favorite aps? I just downloaded Uno and I've been addicted to that for the past few days. Before that I was always playing Hidden Expedition which I love and wish they came out with more levels or games. Fieldrunners is fun too, as is Jive and Solitaire.

I also use mobile news all the time, it's a really nice news application.

Just a quick question...
My brother recently bought the 3G model and is giving me his old Iphone. I also have AT&T service and in the past have just swapped out my SIM card. Does the Iphone have a place for SIM cards or will I need to take the phone in and have it done by a professional? Thanks...

There's a little hole at the top to poke at and it'll open up for ya. But you need to pay for the apple service thingy, I think the cheapest one is $20/month.