Tech Everything iPhone! Post your questions here!

There's a little hole at the top to poke at and it'll open up for ya. But you need to pay for the apple service thingy, I think the cheapest one is $20/month.

Thank you o:huh:!
I was looking at my dad's phone and couldn't find anything but I think I might know what you are referring to. I still have to check into the data plans and sign up for one eventually.

Thank you o:huh:!
I was looking at my dad's phone and couldn't find anything but I think I might know what you are referring to. I still have to check into the data plans and sign up for one eventually.

When I bought the 3G a friend of mine bought my old iPhone and he had to buy a new sim card and sign up for the iPhone data plan before the phone would work.

And use a safety pin to push into the hole on the top of the phone.

Enjoy your phone!

Thanks cbeth! I am a little wary of tacking on a data plan but I was playing with my dad's phone and there are so many great applications so I am hoping I use it enough to justify any extra cost.
I guess I will pop into an AT&T store if my SIM card won't fit-- it seems bigger than any spot on the Iphone would allow.

Does anyone know an app that lets you have a virtual pet? I thought that would be cute. Would be good if you could do things like you do a Tamagotchi.

I have SuperPoke pets,but its really boring. There are no mini games and all you do is wash, feed and tickle everytime you go on. Do not recommend this app.

I don't really care for the ringtones that come with the iphone. I'm currently using 'Old Phone'. I don't like songs as my ringtone either. What is everyone's ringtone?

I can't stop playing bejeweled. I can't get pass level 7 :cursing:

I don't really care for the ringtones that come with the iphone. I'm currently using 'Old Phone'. I don't like songs as my ringtone either. What is everyone's ringtone?

I can't stop playing bejeweled. I can't get pass level 7 :cursing:

Same here. I don't like songs for my ringtone either. I have mine on Marimba but I'm sooooo sick of it.