Going "Downtown" on my birthday!

Chinsumo, I am completely coveting your almond bag. Do you mind my asking where you got it, and how much it was? If you would rather not say I understand. I only see it at overstock for 2000. I know bluefly used to have it for less.

Chinsumo, I am completely coveting your almond bag. Do you mind my asking where you got it, and how much it was? If you would rather not say I understand. I only see it at overstock for 2000. I know bluefly used to have it for less.

Hey persian, I did in fact get it on bluefly, it's strange that right after I bought mine, the two that they had on the site disappeared shortly thereafter. Hmm, I wonder if my thread had anything to do with it? :P I know that the YSL near me still has the anthracite nubuck version, so you might want to try calling the boutiques to see if it's still available? Or just keep stalking bluefly to see if it becomes available again. I love the bag, I've seriously have never gotten as much compliments on a bag, until I got this one. People have literally stopped me in the street to compliment me on it. :heart:

Hey persian, I did in fact get it on bluefly, it's strange that right after I bought mine, the two that they had on the site disappeared shortly thereafter. Hmm, I wonder if my thread had anything to do with it? :P I know that the YSL near me still has the anthracite nubuck version, so you might want to try calling the boutiques to see if it's still available? Or just keep stalking bluefly to see if it becomes available again. I love the bag, I've seriously have never gotten as much compliments on a bag, until I got this one. People have literally stopped me in the street to compliment me on it. :heart:

It is the perfect bag. Thank you for the reply!

Aww its so beautiful! I just got a shipmen in today of a bag.....that's NOT a YSL and I'm so disappointed with it =/ So much for venturing out! lol

I'm now in a hunt for a leather Downtown myself...but hopefully I can find one for under 1000.

Happy birthday to you indeed!

Thanks ladies!!! I know my birthday was well over a month ago; regardless, I will gladly accept your birthday wishes! :flowers:

And galex, yes, the nubuck is very soft. It's like petting a baby, only fabulous, and it doesn't throw up on you.

ysl1983, I'm sorry you were disappointed with your purchase, I'm sure that when you finally get your YSL, that you won't be! I hope you can return the bag!