Going "Downtown" on my birthday!

NateLouis

O.G.
Oct 2, 2007
^Thanks Nate!

Isn't YSL the most amazing addiction? Especially since I don't have to go to rehab because of it.
That is the absolute truth! ;) YSL is just so luxurious to me, I was already eyeing the wallet to match my tote before I walked out the door! lol

persian11

O.G.
Oct 27, 2007
Chinsumo, I am completely coveting your almond bag. Do you mind my asking where you got it, and how much it was? If you would rather not say I understand. I only see it at overstock for 2000. I know bluefly used to have it for less.

chinsumo

O.G.
Jul 27, 2007
NY
Chinsumo, I am completely coveting your almond bag. Do you mind my asking where you got it, and how much it was? If you would rather not say I understand. I only see it at overstock for 2000. I know bluefly used to have it for less.
Hey persian, I did in fact get it on bluefly, it's strange that right after I bought mine, the two that they had on the site disappeared shortly thereafter. Hmm, I wonder if my thread had anything to do with it? :P I know that the YSL near me still has the anthracite nubuck version, so you might want to try calling the boutiques to see if it's still available? Or just keep stalking bluefly to see if it becomes available again. I love the bag, I've seriously have never gotten as much compliments on a bag, until I got this one. People have literally stopped me in the street to compliment me on it. :heart:

persian11

O.G.
Oct 27, 2007
Hey persian, I did in fact get it on bluefly, it's strange that right after I bought mine, the two that they had on the site disappeared shortly thereafter. Hmm, I wonder if my thread had anything to do with it? :P I know that the YSL near me still has the anthracite nubuck version, so you might want to try calling the boutiques to see if it's still available? Or just keep stalking bluefly to see if it becomes available again. I love the bag, I've seriously have never gotten as much compliments on a bag, until I got this one. People have literally stopped me in the street to compliment me on it. :heart:
It is the perfect bag. Thank you for the reply!

ysl1983

Aug 28, 2007
Aww its so beautiful! I just got a shipmen in today of a bag.....that's NOT a YSL and I'm so disappointed with it =/ So much for venturing out! lol

I'm now in a hunt for a leather Downtown myself...but hopefully I can find one for under 1000.

Happy birthday to you indeed!

chinsumo

O.G.
Jul 27, 2007
NY
Thanks ladies!!! I know my birthday was well over a month ago; regardless, I will gladly accept your birthday wishes! :flowers:

And galex, yes, the nubuck is very soft. It's like petting a baby, only fabulous, and it doesn't throw up on you.

ysl1983, I'm sorry you were disappointed with your purchase, I'm sure that when you finally get your YSL, that you won't be! I hope you can return the bag!

chinsumo

O.G.
Jul 27, 2007
NY
Just wanted to say 'Happy Belated Birthday, Chinsumo!':party:......I missed the actual day but sending happy wishes your way.....today!:sunnies
Awww. This is why I miss you ladies. You are so sweet! Thank you for the belated bday wishes, they are definitely appreciated!!!!

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

finaling

the MORE,the BETTER
Sep 1, 2009
oh,god this is my dream bag,i wish i can have one on my b-day,it is coming ,but the wish seems to be just a dream.....