Going "Downtown" on my birthday!

Thanks hansyu, gr8heart, and persian. :smile:

For gr8heart, and persian, the lining is black leather around the top, and the rest is black satin.

*edit*

I'll take pics of it if you'd like to see what it looks like.

Last edited:
Happy Birthday chinsumo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a great bday gift for yourself!!! You can spend your bday w/ us every year if you like!!!!! Popping open a bottle a champagne to celebrate!

Thanks alouette! Where's the champagne?!!? hahaha.

Ok, so here is my "America's Next NON Model" mod pic.
DSC_0007-1.jpg

The angle makes my head look HUGE. It's not really that big, I promise. hahaha.

And, here are some pics of the interior just so some of you can have a better look:
DSC_0015-1.jpg

DSC_0016-1.jpg

Thank you, Thank you for the pics!!!

OK, I want this downtown for my birthday. OMG, It's so gorgeous. It's such a fabulous bag.

The interior is perfect. I have a downtown with suede lining and as other TPF members have mentioned, it is a dirt magnet. I like my muse with the satin interior, and yours is the same.

Congrats!!!

Wow, chinsumo, you rock that bag! Love the boots, too!

Yes, gr8heart, the painting is my own. Two years later, and its STILL not finished. But I have an excuse, I've been busy with other art projects. Thank you for the kind words. And yes, you should totally get this bag for your birthday, we can be twinsies!

Thanks Shazam, C_24, Lisenoktx, and Persian, the bag really is prrrrfect. Honestly, I love it so much more than the humans in my life right now. I want to take it out ball-room dancing, and then afterwards, we'll sit down on the couch together, eat ice cream and watch Sex and the City. :cloud9:

Yes, gr8heart, the painting is my own. Two years later, and its STILL not finished. But I have an excuse, I've been busy with other art projects. Thank you for the kind words. And yes, you should totally get this bag for your birthday, we can be twinsies!

Thanks Shazam, C_24, Lisenoktx, and Persian, the bag really is prrrrfect. Honestly, I love it so much more than the humans in my life right now. I want to take it out ball-room dancing, and then afterwards, we'll sit down on the couch together, eat ice cream and watch Sex and the City. :cloud9:

Wow! You are so talented! :woohoo:

Thanks gr8heart! It's a burden though. haha. And, I just realized that I quoted C_24, when I meant to quote gr8heart, seeing as I replied to her. hahaha. I feel like an idiot.

Also, does anyone think that the apple care suede protector will work ok on the bag, without discoloring it?