Love Quotes Scarves

ok here's a pic of my LQ in punch... i wonder if this color is the same as coral sky? :confused1:

LQpunch.jpg

and here's a quick photo of my yoga (white) LQ that i took, sorry for bad lighting but i was playing around with how to tie it -- going for the asymmetrical look -- and i kinda like the way it turned out!! :upsidedown:

Photo65.jpg

Now can you understand my confusion between the colors? Different sites are showing the same pic and labeling the colors differently! All last night I was going crazy trying to figure out what color was what so I ended up just ordering meditation! :P Then this morning I was doing the same thing and just decided to order both!

Thanks so much for posting the pics. I think we might have to have a LQ party when we get ours!!! I :heart::heart::heart: your yoga too!!!!

p.s. Is it difficult to tie them nicely?

Now can you understand my confusion between the colors? Different sites are showing the same pic and labeling the colors differently! All last night I was going crazy trying to figure out what color was what so I ended up just ordering meditation! :P Then this morning I was doing the same thing and just decided to order both!

Thanks so much for posting the pics. I think we might have to have a LQ party when we get ours!!! I :heart::heart::heart: your yoga too!!!!

p.s. Is it difficult to tie them nicely?

yes, the colors are quite confusing!! i remember i spent hours on the different sites when i was deciding on my first order!!

yay LQ party!!!! :party:

oh and it's SO EASY to tie them!!! that's the thing about LQ, no matter what you do they just drape so nicely. :cutesy:

yes, the colors are quite confusing!! i remember i spent hours on the different sites when i was deciding on my first order!!

yay LQ party!!!! :party:

oh and it's SO EASY to tie them!!! that's the thing about LQ, no matter what you do they just drape so nicely. :cutesy:

Raspberry Mousse looks kinda dull on Mr. Charles' website :Push: I guess it will be a surprise when they show up, huh?

LQ Party would rock!!! That's awesome that it's easy to tie them. I hope you're right. I'm afraid mine are going to look messy.

Raspberry Mousse looks kinda dull on Mr. Charles' website :Push: I guess it will be a surprise when they show up, huh?

LQ Party would rock!!! That's awesome that it's easy to tie them. I hope you're right. I'm afraid mine are going to look messy.

hmmm you're right, it does look dull on mr. charles!! maybe all of their pics are kind of duller than RL?? i hope that's the case! i want a vibrant pink!! :yes:

i think LQs are way easier to tie than pashminas b/c of the light weight and the lineny texture. you'll see when you get them!!! :nuts:

I can't wait to get them :sweatdrop: I'm so anxious to see the colors IRL. I hope you're right and it's brighter than mr. charles' pic. :yes: I want a million of these!

ok here's a pic of my LQ in punch... i wonder if this color is the same as coral sky? :confused1:

LQpunch.jpg

and here's a quick photo of my yoga (white) LQ that i took, sorry for bad lighting but i was playing around with how to tie it -- going for the asymmetrical look -- and i kinda like the way it turned out!! :upsidedown:

Photo65.jpg

I really like how you tied the white one, is it possible to explain it on here or is it way too complicated?